Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Bonefiend [W]FR/MC/Kaylune
1 2 3
hiiiii! solks would like to sell his bone fiend c: he's a rascal though, so tread lightly! [center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2103997] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21040/2103997_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/910.png[/img] [b]Offers: [/b] @Lollobrigida with 42k gems, 10mill treasure [b]Autobuy[/b]: 500MC gems OR 1100 Kaylune Cloves [i]I am looking for about 130k FR gems in value, but am flexible.[/i] I am looking for the following currencies: [/center] Flight Rising gems [1:700 treasure] Flight Rising treasure Mycena Cave gems [1 mc gem: 250 fr gems] [b]Mycena Cave CC [4000 nuggets:1CC][/b] [b]Mycena Cave nuggets [3500 nuggets:1mc gem][/b] [b]Kaylune Kwin [1:50fr treasure][/b] Kaylune Cloves [1:2fr gems][/b] [center] If you have any questions about conversions feel free to ask! if something looks way off with my numbers let me know. [/center]
hiiiii!
solks would like to sell his bone fiend c:
he's a rascal though, so tread lightly!

2103997_350.png

910.png
Offers:
@Lollobrigida with 42k gems, 10mill treasure
Autobuy: 500MC gems OR 1100 Kaylune Cloves

I am looking for about 130k FR gems in value, but am flexible.
I am looking for the following currencies:

Flight Rising gems [1:700 treasure]
Flight Rising treasure

Mycena Cave gems [1 mc gem: 250 fr gems]
Mycena Cave CC [4000 nuggets:1CC]
Mycena Cave nuggets [3500 nuggets:1mc gem]

Kaylune Kwin [1:50fr treasure]
Kaylune Cloves [1:2fr gems][/b]

If you have any questions about conversions feel free to ask! if something looks way off with my numbers let me know.
@solknots

Is the autobuy both MC gems and the cloves? Or is it just one or the other?
@solknots

Is the autobuy both MC gems and the cloves? Or is it just one or the other?
@solknots

Ugh, I'd love a Bone Fiend but I probably would not be able to afford one unless you were okay with extensive payment plans? XD;

Have a free bump in any case.
@solknots

Ugh, I'd love a Bone Fiend but I probably would not be able to afford one unless you were okay with extensive payment plans? XD;

Have a free bump in any case.
PeoMDYF.pngUxsWBSZ.png
@solknots - I had to pause my hard selling of items, because I'm in the middle of the moving process, but I have this post full of things - I'd need a day to confirm inventory, since I did sell a few things in the AH. If you would prefer less items for you to sell, I totally understand that, and I'd just try to find more time to list things and try to clear out, but with me moving, it might take me a bit of time.

Currently for a pure currency offer I have: 10mil in treasure and 42K in gems.
@solknots - I had to pause my hard selling of items, because I'm in the middle of the moving process, but I have this post full of things - I'd need a day to confirm inventory, since I did sell a few things in the AH. If you would prefer less items for you to sell, I totally understand that, and I'd just try to find more time to list things and try to clear out, but with me moving, it might take me a bit of time.

Currently for a pure currency offer I have: 10mil in treasure and 42K in gems.
@demonweasel the auto is with 500gem value on mc OR 1100 cloves on kaylune or a mix, but not the full amounts of both :)

@twizz thanks!

@lollobrigida okay I'm on my phone so I can't see the list but I'm only needing a couple fired sprites at the moment if you have those otherwise I'd like currency :) and I would lean more towards offers that include mc or kaylune currencies as well

Thanks guys!
@demonweasel the auto is with 500gem value on mc OR 1100 cloves on kaylune or a mix, but not the full amounts of both :)

@twizz thanks!

@lollobrigida okay I'm on my phone so I can't see the list but I'm only needing a couple fired sprites at the moment if you have those otherwise I'd like currency :) and I would lean more towards offers that include mc or kaylune currencies as well

Thanks guys!
^
^
Not much love for the fiend hey? :(
Not much love for the fiend hey? :(
@solknots how many fire sprites are you looking for, and how do you value them? :)
@solknots how many fire sprites are you looking for, and how do you value them? :)

lome with an L :D
buying art!
@Iome
I would be looking for up to 3 - maybe 5-10% below AH value
@Iome
I would be looking for up to 3 - maybe 5-10% below AH value
@solknots

Hello, i'm offering 20k gems and 40M treasure.
@solknots

Hello, i'm offering 20k gems and 40M treasure.
1 2 3