Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | KS Gilded Crown for Art
1 2 3 4
gentlest of bumpies
gentlest of bumpies
CVFvuiX.png
Its my FR dream to be able to get a Gilded crown with my art but I'm no where near good enough xD Have a free bump though, and I hope you get lots of good offers~
Its my FR dream to be able to get a Gilded crown with my art but I'm no where near good enough xD Have a free bump though, and I hope you get lots of good offers~
@Seenya Fond hullo. PM'd
@Seenya Fond hullo. PM'd
tumblr_okoel1Ydl51u3wsjco3_400.png
@Seenya Omigod this makes me so mad. Dx

The only art I can do is traditional handdrawn and I've been wanting a crown for my Aurea since I got her.

Oh well.

Good luck! :3
@Seenya Omigod this makes me so mad. Dx

The only art I can do is traditional handdrawn and I've been wanting a crown for my Aurea since I got her.

Oh well.

Good luck! :3
3EnpSxZ.png
@Seenya
i could offer art for this! plonks a link to my dA down here, i mostly work with feral/anthro but dabble in mechs and can try human stuff o/
i'd be willing to offer one scene, plus a couple of busts or fullbodies on top maybe? uhm and i can also offer pure on top, but probably not more than around 25kG and it'd take a while to get together =<=
@Seenya
i could offer art for this! plonks a link to my dA down here, i mostly work with feral/anthro but dabble in mechs and can try human stuff o/
i'd be willing to offer one scene, plus a couple of busts or fullbodies on top maybe? uhm and i can also offer pure on top, but probably not more than around 25kG and it'd take a while to get together =<=
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
@Aurora23: Aaa, thank you! And hopefully one day it will be yours!

@Jon: Responded!

@StoneHusky: Aww, I'm sorry! I mostly look for traditional if it's done with watercolors or oils, like a painting, so I can hang it on my wall; else I prefer digital for prints u u

corvidus: Omggg, that's some gorgeous art ; b ; I will keep your offer in mind. I will need to delve into it deeper once I decide, since I'm getting a bit of hefty art offers from amazing artists including you aaAA.
@Aurora23: Aaa, thank you! And hopefully one day it will be yours!

@Jon: Responded!

@StoneHusky: Aww, I'm sorry! I mostly look for traditional if it's done with watercolors or oils, like a painting, so I can hang it on my wall; else I prefer digital for prints u u

corvidus: Omggg, that's some gorgeous art ; b ; I will keep your offer in mind. I will need to delve into it deeper once I decide, since I'm getting a bit of hefty art offers from amazing artists including you aaAA.
CVFvuiX.png
@seenya hEY BBY IS THAT A GUILDED CROWN I SEE *SCREAMS*
*whispers* Man I would be a lil art slave for a crown tbh *blows kisses*
@seenya hEY BBY IS THAT A GUILDED CROWN I SEE *SCREAMS*
*whispers* Man I would be a lil art slave for a crown tbh *blows kisses*
@Anemia: So many tempting offers gODS HOLD ME.
@Anemia: So many tempting offers gODS HOLD ME.
CVFvuiX.png
@seenya *poses w/ tablet and pen* If you decide you wanna throw that shiny hunk of metal at me, you know where to find me B)
@seenya *poses w/ tablet and pen* If you decide you wanna throw that shiny hunk of metal at me, you know where to find me B)
/blushes and bumps
/blushes and bumps
1 2 3 4