Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | DS Friend Codes?
Looking to FINALLY complete my Pokemon X dex, and all my current safari zone friends are grass type -_-

My friend code is 3797-7177-2348, add me up and comment your code!

For extra fun, what's the coolest thing you ever received in wondertrade? The last 4 days I got a level 100 shiny Rhydon, a shiny Chansey, a Manaphy, and a Lugia.

Also, if you have a cyndaquil, totodile, mudkip, piplup, or oshawatt you'd be willing to trade, let me know! (or any legendaries. I'd trade them right back to you, just want them in my dex.)

Thanks for looking!
Looking to FINALLY complete my Pokemon X dex, and all my current safari zone friends are grass type -_-

My friend code is 3797-7177-2348, add me up and comment your code!

For extra fun, what's the coolest thing you ever received in wondertrade? The last 4 days I got a level 100 shiny Rhydon, a shiny Chansey, a Manaphy, and a Lugia.

Also, if you have a cyndaquil, totodile, mudkip, piplup, or oshawatt you'd be willing to trade, let me know! (or any legendaries. I'd trade them right back to you, just want them in my dex.)

Thanks for looking!
009F_Custom.png
@Mergrrr I am also working on my dex and honestly, the GTS is your BEST friend. Searching for something you want tends to be a bit fruitless since everything in there is asking for a legendary - but the reason for that is the trades that are actually reasonable go through FAST. My strategy has been to breed a bunch of Tyrogue and evolve them, then put whatever Hitmons in the GTS for something I don't have yet. They're frequently gone within like 10 minutes.

I have one of every starter in Y so I can easily breed you one of each of those if you'd like! I might even have some extras I've gotten over wonder trade.

I've gotten some pretty neat stuff over wonder trade, my favorites being a shiny level 50 Ninetales, a shiny level 100 Tyranitar, a 6 IV Cleffa, and a Cottonee named Popcorn who I am only keeping because omg what a cute name.

Aaaaanyway I don't remember what my Friend Safari type is but my code is 0087-2846-4842.
@Mergrrr I am also working on my dex and honestly, the GTS is your BEST friend. Searching for something you want tends to be a bit fruitless since everything in there is asking for a legendary - but the reason for that is the trades that are actually reasonable go through FAST. My strategy has been to breed a bunch of Tyrogue and evolve them, then put whatever Hitmons in the GTS for something I don't have yet. They're frequently gone within like 10 minutes.

I have one of every starter in Y so I can easily breed you one of each of those if you'd like! I might even have some extras I've gotten over wonder trade.

I've gotten some pretty neat stuff over wonder trade, my favorites being a shiny level 50 Ninetales, a shiny level 100 Tyranitar, a 6 IV Cleffa, and a Cottonee named Popcorn who I am only keeping because omg what a cute name.

Aaaaanyway I don't remember what my Friend Safari type is but my code is 0087-2846-4842.
@silentmoon913 Oh my gosh I completely forgot GTS was a thing! Thanks for the tip!

ooo... I may have to take you up on that starter offer. Anything in particular you want in return? I've added you and you are water! Awesome!
@silentmoon913 Oh my gosh I completely forgot GTS was a thing! Thanks for the tip!

ooo... I may have to take you up on that starter offer. Anything in particular you want in return? I've added you and you are water! Awesome!
009F_Custom.png