Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Secrets
I need to figure out a secret. One of mine. I have my nosey friend, and I told them like, everything about me. It didn't satisfy their thirst, though. If you guys can make up a secret for me, I would be like, "Oh ma gerd tanz so much".
I need to figure out a secret. One of mine. I have my nosey friend, and I told them like, everything about me. It didn't satisfy their thirst, though. If you guys can make up a secret for me, I would be like, "Oh ma gerd tanz so much".
GC5VddT.png8JtqHav.png
You caused your twin to get sent to another dimension and spent 30 years taking on their identity while making a portal to bring them back.
You caused your twin to get sent to another dimension and spent 30 years taking on their identity while making a portal to bring them back.
BcpIF1O.png
@KoeteChouwa

Something realistic? ^^

Hmm. Something family related? Perhaps a close family member works for the NSA, or some other very secretive goverment group.
Or something you did. Maybe you saw a kidnapping once and called the police, preventing it. Maybe you were kidnapped once, but you got away.
Tell your friend you can see people's auras. If s/he asks you what theirs is, just make up three random colors that you can 'see' around them.
@KoeteChouwa

Something realistic? ^^

Hmm. Something family related? Perhaps a close family member works for the NSA, or some other very secretive goverment group.
Or something you did. Maybe you saw a kidnapping once and called the police, preventing it. Maybe you were kidnapped once, but you got away.
Tell your friend you can see people's auras. If s/he asks you what theirs is, just make up three random colors that you can 'see' around them.
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@PlaugeDeer Gravity Falls much? Lol. @NirCele I think I'll do something like the family member one or the kidnapping thing. I've started to think of a list of reasonable medical conditions to think about, like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
@PlaugeDeer Gravity Falls much? Lol. @NirCele I think I'll do something like the family member one or the kidnapping thing. I've started to think of a list of reasonable medical conditions to think about, like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
GC5VddT.png8JtqHav.png
you're actually homosexual (or the opposite of your sexuality), but you didn't know until you got crunk dizzy at a party and accidentally *******a guy with one arm.
you're actually homosexual (or the opposite of your sexuality), but you didn't know until you got crunk dizzy at a party and accidentally *******a guy with one arm.
Ollie | he/him
eGiN2Xv.png F8WMfQz.png thDLJf3.png
@KoeteChouwa Medical conditions are a pretty good idea. You could also have Dysania. It's an actual condition - 'the state of not wanting to get out of bed in the morning.' As long as you don't have to explain it, that would be a good secret...and it might not even be a lie, depending on you. I think everyone in the world has that condition. XD
@KoeteChouwa Medical conditions are a pretty good idea. You could also have Dysania. It's an actual condition - 'the state of not wanting to get out of bed in the morning.' As long as you don't have to explain it, that would be a good secret...and it might not even be a lie, depending on you. I think everyone in the world has that condition. XD
rSvYfKQ.png tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
tumblr_inline_njw5je8bTG1qg2i5p.gif
light_ani.gif
+3 FR
She/Her/Hers
@NirCele

The Dysania thing is a pretty good idea... I might add one more incase I need to explain what it is.
@NirCele

The Dysania thing is a pretty good idea... I might add one more incase I need to explain what it is.
GC5VddT.png8JtqHav.png

@PlaugeDeer oh you.

Secrets? I may often say 'i like potatoes' but I only like potato chips and French fries.... teehee.

@PlaugeDeer oh you.

Secrets? I may often say 'i like potatoes' but I only like potato chips and French fries.... teehee.
T3TuubO.png
@KoeteChouwa
Assuming you don't dye your hair, tell them that you dye your hair, and they should guess what your real hair color is.
@KoeteChouwa
Assuming you don't dye your hair, tell them that you dye your hair, and they should guess what your real hair color is.
I have an etsy shop, check it out https://www.etsy.com/shop/PokuPokuStudio