Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Battle Item not equipping?
Hi, on one of my dragons I have an available battle item and one slot open to place it on, but when I drag it over the tile turns red. Why?
Hi, on one of my dragons I have an available battle item and one slot open to place it on, but when I drag it over the tile turns red. Why?
Hello @Ibaru! Could you give me a little more information, please? What stone is it, what level and element is your dragon, and what row are you trying to add the stone to? :)
Hello @Ibaru! Could you give me a little more information, please? What stone is it, what level and element is your dragon, and what row are you trying to add the stone to? :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches
My dragon is a level 5 fire Coatl, the stone is Flame Bolt with a level 5 requirement. I have 1 stone in the first row, 2 on the second row on the left, and I'm trying to add the new one to the third row on the left. That slot is already unlocked.
@JCStitches
My dragon is a level 5 fire Coatl, the stone is Flame Bolt with a level 5 requirement. I have 1 stone in the first row, 2 on the second row on the left, and I'm trying to add the new one to the third row on the left. That slot is already unlocked.
@Ibaru

The flame bolt belongs to the second row :) Third row is for stones like berserkers and might fragments etc
@Ibaru

The flame bolt belongs to the second row :) Third row is for stones like berserkers and might fragments etc
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava

Ah, thank you! I just noticed the symbol in the bottom left of the tile is round like the 2nd row tiles, not a square like those in the 3rd. Thank you for your help!
@Aava

Ah, thank you! I just noticed the symbol in the bottom left of the tile is round like the 2nd row tiles, not a square like those in the 3rd. Thank you for your help!