Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gather turns didnt reset
1 2 3
0 for me as well. Have also not gotten the +1 daily Gem, which I assume should be given around the same time as the gathering reset (or?).

Edit: Could get the Pinkerton item and incubate my eggs.
0 for me as well. Have also not gotten the +1 daily Gem, which I assume should be given around the same time as the gathering reset (or?).

Edit: Could get the Pinkerton item and incubate my eggs.
Same here, it's 12:43am, I'll give it til about 12pm to reset though, just in case.
Same here, it's 12:43am, I'll give it til about 12pm to reset though, just in case.
No gem or gathering turns for me either, but at least I was able to get my Pinkerton item, so that's a step up!
No gem or gathering turns for me either, but at least I was able to get my Pinkerton item, so that's a step up!
12:45AM for me and 0 gathering turns. I was able to get Pinkerton's item for today and hatch my nests that were ready to hatch, so looks like gathering was the only thing that didn't reset for me.
12:45AM for me and 0 gathering turns. I was able to get Pinkerton's item for today and hatch my nests that were ready to hatch, so looks like gathering was the only thing that didn't reset for me.
I had five gathering turns instead of 15. I did get my daily gem, so I think I got all the daily bonus stuff, but not the base amount of gathering turns.
I had five gathering turns instead of 15. I did get my daily gem, so I think I got all the daily bonus stuff, but not the base amount of gathering turns.
RLfLU0h.png
No gathering turns here.
No gathering turns here.
Psst. Hover over my avatar.
I don't remember my gems, but I did get an item from Pinkerton. Seems to just be the gathering that's having issues for me.
I don't remember my gems, but I did get an item from Pinkerton. Seems to just be the gathering that's having issues for me.
Same.
Same.
0 for me got 10 turns just now
0 for me got 10 turns just now
everything is working just fine for me, but nothing reset for my friend 3: it's currently 1:51am for him.
everything is working just fine for me, but nothing reset for my friend 3: it's currently 1:51am for him.
Flamecaller-embersbanner.gif
1 2 3