Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private Breeding Request]
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page
The goal -- Emerald Iridescent / Caribbean any-secondary / Ivory any-tertiary Female Coatl with Water eyes. (Male may also be acceptable) Current pair sitting in my lair (RTB on October 11): [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16596143][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/165962/16596143.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16512925][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/165130/16512925.png[/img][/url] [img]https://i.gyazo.com/e621919f9d369ca41dd56a8970ea0635.png[/img][/center] Downside -- 50% chance of Crystal instead of Iridescent and only a 1/6 chance of getting the right colors. Odds of getting a female Em/Car/Iv Iri Female drop to 1/24 D:
The goal --

Emerald Iridescent / Caribbean any-secondary / Ivory any-tertiary Female Coatl with Water eyes. (Male may also be acceptable)

Current pair sitting in my lair (RTB on October 11):
16596143.png16512925.png
e621919f9d369ca41dd56a8970ea0635.png
Downside -- 50% chance of Crystal instead of Iridescent and only a 1/6 chance of getting the right colors. Odds of getting a female Em/Car/Iv Iri Female drop to 1/24 D:
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

[b]I'm currently looking at offering (split between you two) 100kt base for the breeding, plus 20kt bonus per egg they pop out, plus an additional 100kt if they pop out an Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory, and a further additional 100kt if that Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory is a female. That means that the minimum you could get for the breeding is 60kt (1 egg and the wrong colors), while the maximum is 200kt (5 egg nest, proper colors on a female)[/b] I would be looking to host them in a Water nest, which could either be done through one of the various nest rental topics (I would pay the fee + any tip), or if either of you has a friend in water who incubates reliably [s]unlike my sister[/s], I'd be totally cool with paying them instead. [s]if either of you is interested in gened G1s instead of treasure as payment, I have a bunch of those and we could work something out as well[/s] @skipthedemon Aegis in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14101535] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/141016/14101535_350.png[/img] [/url] @Sunatic Vinorna in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8104503] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/81046/8104503_350.png[/img] [/url] For the record, their combined range is: [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/46be739b08e689f1c54f519bec1c26c5.png[/img][/center] There's a 1/8 chance of getting the proper colors, and a 1/16 chance of the proper colors on a female baby. That's quite a bit better than the babies I currently have, and it means it's quite likely I'll at least be able to get a good project baby. Also, all four dragons are completely unrelated to each other, so I could essentially use any babies interchangably. Ideally I'd be looking to keep all the babies unless the right one pops out, since that way I can keep trying to continue the breeding project, but if I do get the right one, I'd be quite happy to not only pay you the above, but also let you two figure out the distribution of the remaining babies. [s]if they don't pop out the right baby, I might potentially be interested in contacting you for another breeding after their CD, but right now I'm trying to be optimistic and focusing on the present.[/s] Edit: The two of them combined would be RTB on the 13th, if you agree. Babies would show up on the 18th, and I can either pay the stud fee in parts (base + egg bonus when they get on the nest, then potentially color + gender bonus when they hatch) or all in a lump when the babies hatch and I see what comes out.
I'm currently looking at offering (split between you two) 100kt base for the breeding, plus 20kt bonus per egg they pop out, plus an additional 100kt if they pop out an Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory, and a further additional 100kt if that Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory is a female. That means that the minimum you could get for the breeding is 60kt (1 egg and the wrong colors), while the maximum is 200kt (5 egg nest, proper colors on a female) I would be looking to host them in a Water nest, which could either be done through one of the various nest rental topics (I would pay the fee + any tip), or if either of you has a friend in water who incubates reliably unlike my sister, I'd be totally cool with paying them instead.

if either of you is interested in gened G1s instead of treasure as payment, I have a bunch of those and we could work something out as well

@skipthedemon Aegis in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby.

14101535_350.png

@Sunatic Vinorna in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby

8104503_350.png

For the record, their combined range is:
46be739b08e689f1c54f519bec1c26c5.png
There's a 1/8 chance of getting the proper colors, and a 1/16 chance of the proper colors on a female baby. That's quite a bit better than the babies I currently have, and it means it's quite likely I'll at least be able to get a good project baby. Also, all four dragons are completely unrelated to each other, so I could essentially use any babies interchangably.

Ideally I'd be looking to keep all the babies unless the right one pops out, since that way I can keep trying to continue the breeding project, but if I do get the right one, I'd be quite happy to not only pay you the above, but also let you two figure out the distribution of the remaining babies.

if they don't pop out the right baby, I might potentially be interested in contacting you for another breeding after their CD, but right now I'm trying to be optimistic and focusing on the present.

Edit: The two of them combined would be RTB on the 13th, if you agree. Babies would show up on the 18th, and I can either pay the stud fee in parts (base + egg bonus when they get on the nest, then potentially color + gender bonus when they hatch) or all in a lump when the babies hatch and I see what comes out.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

[b]I'm currently looking at offering (split between you two) 100kt base for the breeding, plus 20kt bonus per egg they pop out, plus an additional 100kt if they pop out an Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory with Iridescent (50kt bonus instead if it has Crystal), and a further additional 100kt if that Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory is a female. That means that the minimum you could get for the breeding is 60kt (1 egg and the wrong colors), while the maximum is 200kt (5 egg nest, proper colors on a female with Iridescent)[/b] I would be looking to host them in a Water nest, which could either be done through one of the various nest rental topics (I would pay the fee + any tip), or if either of you has a friend in water who incubates reliably [s]unlike my sister[/s], I'd be totally cool with paying them instead. [s]if either of you is interested in gened G1s instead of treasure as payment, I have a bunch of those and we could work something out as well[/s] @Kate199696 Hugio in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8689226] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/86893/8689226_350.png[/img] [/url] @tevene Jade in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16058675] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160587/16058675_350.png[/img] [/url] They would (combined) be RTB on the 24th of this month, if you two agree to it, with the babies then showing up on the 29th. For the record, their combined range is: [center][img]https://i.gyazo.com/9b3202f1c8dc3c176af9d00c112b61c9.png[/img][/center] There's a 1/4 chance of getting the proper colors, a 1/8 chance of the proper colors with Iridescent, and a 1/16 chance of the proper colors with Iridescent on a female baby. That's quite a bit better than the babies I currently have, and it means it's quite likely I'll at least be able to get a good project baby. Also, all four dragons are completely unrelated to each other, so I could essentially use any babies interchangably. Ideally I'd be looking to keep all the babies unless the right one pops out, since that way I can keep trying to continue the breeding project, but if I do get the right one, I'd be quite happy to not only pay you the above, but also let you two figure out the distribution of the remaining babies. [s]if they don't pop out the right baby, I might potentially be interested in contacting you for another breeding after their CD, but right now I'm trying to be optimistic and focusing on the present. There's also a chance that IF the owners of the dragons in the post above this are amenable to breeding, that their request could pop out the proper baby. If this happened, your breeding would be unnecessary, but I'd compensate you part of the amount simply for your time.[/s]
I'm currently looking at offering (split between you two) 100kt base for the breeding, plus 20kt bonus per egg they pop out, plus an additional 100kt if they pop out an Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory with Iridescent (50kt bonus instead if it has Crystal), and a further additional 100kt if that Emerald/Caribbean/Ivory is a female. That means that the minimum you could get for the breeding is 60kt (1 egg and the wrong colors), while the maximum is 200kt (5 egg nest, proper colors on a female with Iridescent) I would be looking to host them in a Water nest, which could either be done through one of the various nest rental topics (I would pay the fee + any tip), or if either of you has a friend in water who incubates reliably unlike my sister, I'd be totally cool with paying them instead.

if either of you is interested in gened G1s instead of treasure as payment, I have a bunch of those and we could work something out as well

@Kate199696 Hugio in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby.

8689226_350.png

@tevene Jade in your lair would make a great parent for my dream baby.

16058675_350.png

They would (combined) be RTB on the 24th of this month, if you two agree to it, with the babies then showing up on the 29th.

For the record, their combined range is:
9b3202f1c8dc3c176af9d00c112b61c9.png
There's a 1/4 chance of getting the proper colors, a 1/8 chance of the proper colors with Iridescent, and a 1/16 chance of the proper colors with Iridescent on a female baby. That's quite a bit better than the babies I currently have, and it means it's quite likely I'll at least be able to get a good project baby. Also, all four dragons are completely unrelated to each other, so I could essentially use any babies interchangably.

Ideally I'd be looking to keep all the babies unless the right one pops out, since that way I can keep trying to continue the breeding project, but if I do get the right one, I'd be quite happy to not only pay you the above, but also let you two figure out the distribution of the remaining babies.

if they don't pop out the right baby, I might potentially be interested in contacting you for another breeding after their CD, but right now I'm trying to be optimistic and focusing on the present.

There's also a chance that IF the owners of the dragons in the post above this are amenable to breeding, that their request could pop out the proper baby. If this happened, your breeding would be unnecessary, but I'd compensate you part of the amount simply for your time.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@alestrius so I don't lose this, and @radiantstardust for further insurance (also hey look I'm being proactive instead of 100% relying on you)
@alestrius so I don't lose this, and @radiantstardust for further insurance (also hey look I'm being proactive instead of 100% relying on you)
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius i would be fine with you using my Hugio if you could find a water nest to breed him in. I have an arcane nest, but i would be fine with you borrowing him. Just as long as i do get him back
@Alestrius i would be fine with you using my Hugio if you could find a water nest to breed him in. I have an arcane nest, but i would be fine with you borrowing him. Just as long as i do get him back
@alestrius

I don't have any specific plans for Aegis. I like his colors too much to want to sell him, but I'm happy to loan him to breed for your project. I've never done studding out before, so fun learning experience.
@alestrius

I don't have any specific plans for Aegis. I like his colors too much to want to sell him, but I'm happy to loan him to breed for your project. I've never done studding out before, so fun learning experience.
lux%20copy_zpsouzz61k1.png
@alestrius i'm fine with straight up selling you Jade if you want, since she was gonna end up as exalt fodder pretty soon anyway. if you'd rather not keep her i'm alright with just letting you borrow her, too.
@alestrius i'm fine with straight up selling you Jade if you want, since she was gonna end up as exalt fodder pretty soon anyway. if you'd rather not keep her i'm alright with just letting you borrow her, too.
Oops, thought I had replied to this long ago, but apparently my browser ate it.

@Kate199696 Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it, and you'll definitely get him back.

@skipthedemon Thank you so much. :D I appreciate it, and I'll poke you again when the time comes to breed him.

@tevene That sounds great. :) How much are you looking to sell her for?
Oops, thought I had replied to this long ago, but apparently my browser ate it.

@Kate199696 Thank you so much! :D I really appreciate it, and you'll definitely get him back.

@skipthedemon Thank you so much. :D I appreciate it, and I'll poke you again when the time comes to breed him.

@tevene That sounds great. :) How much are you looking to sell her for?
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius Awesome just tell me when you want him, he is available any time
@Alestrius Awesome just tell me when you want him, he is available any time
@Alestrius
i'm not too good at pricing, honestly! would 20k or so be alright? that's more i'd be getting from exalting. also, if you'd still be willing to pay as per your original idea, you could just subtract that 20k from my share?
@Alestrius
i'm not too good at pricing, honestly! would 20k or so be alright? that's more i'd be getting from exalting. also, if you'd still be willing to pay as per your original idea, you could just subtract that 20k from my share?
Go to previous page
Currently on page 1 Go to page 2
Go to next page