Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED-Winners inside!
Congrats guys! :D
Congrats guys! :D
Yey a hat! Thank you! *Huuuug*
Yey a hat! Thank you! *Huuuug*
V0jOYO0.png
Thanks a lot!
Thanks a lot!
Thank you so much @Eskiwen I can not believe I won! I will take very good care of this snapper. I am looking forward to carrying on the generosity showed to me so far here in the forums when he has his first hatchlings.

In 18 days I will be breed changing my progen to a skydancer and breeding the two. They will have offspring with this range. Exciting!
Thank you so much @Eskiwen I can not believe I won! I will take very good care of this snapper. I am looking forward to carrying on the generosity showed to me so far here in the forums when he has his first hatchlings.

In 18 days I will be breed changing my progen to a skydancer and breeding the two. They will have offspring with this range. Exciting!
All of the random prizes have been passed out! I had a blast hosting this. I'll probably do some more like this and some raffles later, so be on the lookout for that!
All of the random prizes have been passed out! I had a blast hosting this. I'll probably do some more like this and some raffles later, so be on the lookout for that!
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
oh wow thank you very much I love this little circuit.
oh wow thank you very much I love this little circuit.
Thanks for my prize and grats to all the winners ^_^
Thanks for my prize and grats to all the winners ^_^
Thank you so much, @Eskiwen.

Contacting @Inkwell now. :3
Thank you so much, @Eskiwen.

Contacting @Inkwell now. :3
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Eskiwen

Thank you so much
@Eskiwen

Thank you so much
Huge congratulations to all the winners, and thanks very much for my prize!!!!!!
Huge congratulations to all the winners, and thanks very much for my prize!!!!!!