Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED-Winners inside!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I'd like my free ticket, please!
Thank you so much! uwu
I'd like my free ticket, please!
Thank you so much! uwu
I'd like my free ticket, please! ^^,
I'd like my free ticket, please! ^^,
tumblr_nh64rms0ri1qmza3yo1_250.png
BOOP BOOP

The raffle has come to an end! A day early, since I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow. All Winners have been picked by Random.org! No screenshots since I'm lazy rn, so you'll have to take my word for it.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

@drinkwithme!

SECOND PLACE WINNERS:

@oncomingbeige! @Legilimens! @ontheweb!

THIRD PLACE WINNERS:

@Smezz! @CosmicAura!

FOURTH PLACE WINNER:

@versidue!

FIFTH PRIZE WINNER:

@siberwolf! Please, contact @Inkwell to discuss the specifics of your prize!

The Random Prize winners will be contacted through PM with their prize! (There's a lot, so I didn't want to list them ahahaha.)

Thanks for everyone who participated! And once again-Welcome to FR! Please, enjoy your stay and have fun!

@naniji @Jencchy @Xeno @SkyWolf72 @DevilSurvivor @Lita @Meku @Bismarck @JoulesBurn @Alldreamsend @Vaccinated @Vegadr0ne @Necare @Indexer @PhiferWolf @skyling @undecipher @LoonyBat @Zomboni @dark77778 @brigadier @onomatopoeia @bombdickity @Snoweh @visceral @Atzi @AzureRathalos @inkexplosions @IneptGoggles @Tink @Dragonpuff @Tsaiah @Empere @Swallowtail @Lemonbar @yukarin @Balerion @Originator @Pandor @gaaraslover92 @PourableCatSif @magus95 @ziamatt @DazzlingEnd @Lilykit627 @BlueTrillium @Atalanta @Snowcat @e1ggam @moonlily @CyanIce @Steampunk @Galacticat @FoxandFeather @Lyrkal @CitrusCupcake @Elegua @InventorMari @GhostBlue @Haptic @Kooper @Cesia @Sawney @HunterV @Nikkidee @lvl99 @spuddington @PrincessSlaya @Ploppy @SpaceShipRat @Kariotrope @torx2405 @Heliodore @Keera @Puufuu @Rilin @Adionus @shadowpup88 @ViciousRumors @ladala @SoulSorbet @Peaseblossom @Lunadora @lollobrigida @junebugs @TyrFluffy @CeruleanBlue @scott @kruspersille @macadamia @menacingk @Windicuffs @sophiabean @Hircines @sootnose
BOOP BOOP

The raffle has come to an end! A day early, since I have a bunch of stuff to do tomorrow. All Winners have been picked by Random.org! No screenshots since I'm lazy rn, so you'll have to take my word for it.

GRAND PRIZE WINNER:

@drinkwithme!

SECOND PLACE WINNERS:

@oncomingbeige! @Legilimens! @ontheweb!

THIRD PLACE WINNERS:

@Smezz! @CosmicAura!

FOURTH PLACE WINNER:

@versidue!

FIFTH PRIZE WINNER:

@siberwolf! Please, contact @Inkwell to discuss the specifics of your prize!

The Random Prize winners will be contacted through PM with their prize! (There's a lot, so I didn't want to list them ahahaha.)

Thanks for everyone who participated! And once again-Welcome to FR! Please, enjoy your stay and have fun!

@naniji @Jencchy @Xeno @SkyWolf72 @DevilSurvivor @Lita @Meku @Bismarck @JoulesBurn @Alldreamsend @Vaccinated @Vegadr0ne @Necare @Indexer @PhiferWolf @skyling @undecipher @LoonyBat @Zomboni @dark77778 @brigadier @onomatopoeia @bombdickity @Snoweh @visceral @Atzi @AzureRathalos @inkexplosions @IneptGoggles @Tink @Dragonpuff @Tsaiah @Empere @Swallowtail @Lemonbar @yukarin @Balerion @Originator @Pandor @gaaraslover92 @PourableCatSif @magus95 @ziamatt @DazzlingEnd @Lilykit627 @BlueTrillium @Atalanta @Snowcat @e1ggam @moonlily @CyanIce @Steampunk @Galacticat @FoxandFeather @Lyrkal @CitrusCupcake @Elegua @InventorMari @GhostBlue @Haptic @Kooper @Cesia @Sawney @HunterV @Nikkidee @lvl99 @spuddington @PrincessSlaya @Ploppy @SpaceShipRat @Kariotrope @torx2405 @Heliodore @Keera @Puufuu @Rilin @Adionus @shadowpup88 @ViciousRumors @ladala @SoulSorbet @Peaseblossom @Lunadora @lollobrigida @junebugs @TyrFluffy @CeruleanBlue @scott @kruspersille @macadamia @menacingk @Windicuffs @sophiabean @Hircines @sootnose
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
WOW! thank you for the chance and yay I got 3rd ^_^ @eskiwen
WOW! thank you for the chance and yay I got 3rd ^_^ @eskiwen
j3zsWMV.png
Congrats to all the winners!
Congrats to all the winners!
@Eskiwen Thank you soo soo much!!! Congrats to all the winners! :D
@Eskiwen Thank you soo soo much!!! Congrats to all the winners! :D
Congrats to all the winners ^u^
Congrats to all the winners ^u^
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
congrats winners!
congrats winners!
Oh my! Thank you so much! :D
Oh my! Thank you so much! :D
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
Aw okay :) Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the welcome again!
Aw okay :) Congratulations to the winners and thanks for the welcome again!
CURRENT PROJECT: Rapid Expansion Project Donate and get dragons!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14