Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | seeking to collab on webcomic
I'm sure this doesn't exactly appeal to many people, but I want to collab on a webcomic with someone. I don't want to boss you around, obviously it's unpaid. What I'm thinking is, we split the work load evenly. I script it out, do the writing portion, and I'm looking for someone who is equally enthusiastic and willing to draw simply for the fun and joy of creating something cool and hopefully entertaining for people to look at.

The premise for the webcomic I'm thinking about is a story about a few characters finding each other after something very strange happens to the world-an apocalypse that leaves the remaining humans at the mercy of DINOSAURS. Together, they survive, and attempt to figure out the source of the end of the world as they know it-also, they're really curious about the dinosaurs.

The genre is Adventure/Humour and all I ask from people who'd like to join is that they can draw in a unique but clean style. It's only the same that I expect of my writing.
I'm sure this doesn't exactly appeal to many people, but I want to collab on a webcomic with someone. I don't want to boss you around, obviously it's unpaid. What I'm thinking is, we split the work load evenly. I script it out, do the writing portion, and I'm looking for someone who is equally enthusiastic and willing to draw simply for the fun and joy of creating something cool and hopefully entertaining for people to look at.

The premise for the webcomic I'm thinking about is a story about a few characters finding each other after something very strange happens to the world-an apocalypse that leaves the remaining humans at the mercy of DINOSAURS. Together, they survive, and attempt to figure out the source of the end of the world as they know it-also, they're really curious about the dinosaurs.

The genre is Adventure/Humour and all I ask from people who'd like to join is that they can draw in a unique but clean style. It's only the same that I expect of my writing.
tumblr_niv83qe10J1u94fwfo1_500.png
@Sudowoodo

yoo id totally be up for that. not sure if my art appeals to you though. How frequent are you wantign updates?
@Sudowoodo

yoo id totally be up for that. not sure if my art appeals to you though. How frequent are you wantign updates?
h-hewwo?? mr obama??Juice l he/him l 21

♥ Art Wanted

heartg_by_bird_satan-dcd6fx3.png
imgonnafuckingscream_by_bird_satan-dcd6b5k.png
@NeonSharpies

What's your most recent example?
& anywhere from twice a week to once every other week, depending on the comfort level of the artist.
@NeonSharpies

What's your most recent example?
& anywhere from twice a week to once every other week, depending on the comfort level of the artist.
@sudowoodo

heres my DA, its sorted from first - late = newest - oldest. most of the stuff on there has been really quick and last minute though. I dont have any dinosaurs or anything because ive only ever drawn them traditionally, but i could sketch one up when im free sometime if you'd like, just gimme a dino!
@sudowoodo

heres my DA, its sorted from first - late = newest - oldest. most of the stuff on there has been really quick and last minute though. I dont have any dinosaurs or anything because ive only ever drawn them traditionally, but i could sketch one up when im free sometime if you'd like, just gimme a dino!

♥ Art Wanted

@NeonSharpies

I'd say dragons are close enough to dinosaurs for me to get a rough idea, and I think we could make it work! I would just like to know if you'd be comfortable adding me on skype for communication purposes?
@NeonSharpies

I'd say dragons are close enough to dinosaurs for me to get a rough idea, and I think we could make it work! I would just like to know if you'd be comfortable adding me on skype for communication purposes?
@Sudowoodo

ah, awesome then! unfortunately i dont have skype, not sure if thats a deal breaker or not.
@Sudowoodo

ah, awesome then! unfortunately i dont have skype, not sure if thats a deal breaker or not.

♥ Art Wanted

@NeonSharpies

Oh, sure. I suppose we'll just need to find a different thing. I could do kik or email, and if all else fails i guess we could work with a mix of FR and tinypic.
@NeonSharpies

Oh, sure. I suppose we'll just need to find a different thing. I could do kik or email, and if all else fails i guess we could work with a mix of FR and tinypic.
@Sudowoodo

when do you think youll want to start? i realized im kind of... overly swamped at the moment so im not sure when ill be able to start. i can send over my email later.
@Sudowoodo

when do you think youll want to start? i realized im kind of... overly swamped at the moment so im not sure when ill be able to start. i can send over my email later.

♥ Art Wanted

@NeonSharpies

I've been waiting for nearly two years, lmao. I can wait for a little longer if you need it. Just, yeah. send me your email and let me know whenever you're ready.
@NeonSharpies

I've been waiting for nearly two years, lmao. I can wait for a little longer if you need it. Just, yeah. send me your email and let me know whenever you're ready.