Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Looking for new homes ~Open~
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48
@Khloe

Is 11 still up for grabs? c:
@Khloe

Is 11 still up for grabs? c:
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
@EtherealRaven, @decode and @kaiwolfe

sending them now, the rest shall be exalted tomorrow if no one requests them.
@EtherealRaven, @decode and @kaiwolfe

sending them now, the rest shall be exalted tomorrow if no one requests them.
@Khloe @Tamashi

Two questions.

1. Are we aloud to pick any dragon from your lair?

2. Are we aloud to put our own hatchlings on?
@Khloe @Tamashi

Two questions.

1. Are we aloud to pick any dragon from your lair?

2. Are we aloud to put our own hatchlings on?
sig_zps4735eaa7.png
@ExpressYourself

Pretty much all dragons can be bred together yes, I have certain ones I will not breed as they are for my breeding project and will only be bred twice a year. Also some of my dragons are paired and so will only breed with their counterpart.

What do you mean by put your own hatchlings on?
@ExpressYourself

Pretty much all dragons can be bred together yes, I have certain ones I will not breed as they are for my breeding project and will only be bred twice a year. Also some of my dragons are paired and so will only breed with their counterpart.

What do you mean by put your own hatchlings on?
I591hIm.png
Oh, you see. I meant can I put my hatchlings on here for people to have, and I meant can we pick any of your hatchlings and/or dragons to have. But now I see that this one | is pretty stupid.
/\ |
I______________________________________________ |

@Tamashi

So, now it is just that one question.
Oh, you see. I meant can I put my hatchlings on here for people to have, and I meant can we pick any of your hatchlings and/or dragons to have. But now I see that this one | is pretty stupid.
/\ |
I______________________________________________ |

@Tamashi

So, now it is just that one question.
sig_zps4735eaa7.png
@ExpressYourself
If you would like us to find new homes for some of your hatchlings we are more than happy to do that for you, I actually keep some spots in my lair just for that. =)

As to your other question, the dragons and hatchlings we are looking to rehome are on the first page. A person who sees something there can request it and if we still have it the dragon is then rehomed.

Though if it's a fully grown adult we are trying to rehome then there is a good chance it is likely been bred.
@ExpressYourself
If you would like us to find new homes for some of your hatchlings we are more than happy to do that for you, I actually keep some spots in my lair just for that. =)

As to your other question, the dragons and hatchlings we are looking to rehome are on the first page. A person who sees something there can request it and if we still have it the dragon is then rehomed.

Though if it's a fully grown adult we are trying to rehome then there is a good chance it is likely been bred.
I591hIm.png
Okay, should I just send you the one I want to rehome?
@Tamashi
Okay, should I just send you the one I want to rehome?
@Tamashi
sig_zps4735eaa7.png
@ExpressYourself
Yup, and I will get them listed as soon as they're accepted.
@ExpressYourself
Yup, and I will get them listed as soon as they're accepted.
I591hIm.png
Ones. Multiple. Plural.
Ones. Multiple. Plural.
sig_zps4735eaa7.png
@ExpressYourself
Thank you, I will have them listed shortly.
If you ever are looking to rehome dragons, feel free to drop them off and we will find them homes for you.
@ExpressYourself
Thank you, I will have them listed shortly.
If you ever are looking to rehome dragons, feel free to drop them off and we will find them homes for you.
I591hIm.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 47 48