Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gathering and Pinkerton Didn't Reset!
My incubators reset and so did my familiars but my gathering and Pinkerton pick have not! This is irritating as it seems to happen pretty often.
My incubators reset and so did my familiars but my gathering and Pinkerton pick have not! This is irritating as it seems to happen pretty often.
Do your part to keep Flight Rising going! Exalt your ugly, un-gened, and starter breed babies today! The economy will thank you.
Yup, same here. At least it's not too distressing like the food stuff.
Yup, same here. At least it's not too distressing like the food stuff.
I have this problem as well.
I have this problem as well.
I have this issue as well. It's a bit annoying, as I want to get everything done before the slowdown later in the day occurs....
I have this issue as well. It's a bit annoying, as I want to get everything done before the slowdown later in the day occurs....
kIkbHva.png bsf2fqJ.jpg
Hello all, there is a larger thread here. If you could please post your experience there that would be greatly appreciated!

I'm going to lock this thread in an effort to keep Bugs streamlined and uncluttered for the devs. Thank you!
Hello all, there is a larger thread here. If you could please post your experience there that would be greatly appreciated!

I'm going to lock this thread in an effort to keep Bugs streamlined and uncluttered for the devs. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.