Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Free Unnamed Draggies~ Batch II
1 2 3 4
@Wolfenritter

#9 Please?
@Wolfenritter

#9 Please?
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
@Wolfenritter can I have the 9th one - Female - Brown Basic / Slate Freckle / Green Underbelly? :D She looks adorable!
@Wolfenritter can I have the 9th one - Female - Brown Basic / Slate Freckle / Green Underbelly? :D She looks adorable!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@raindonkey Little Spring Mirror is number five, but she's coming right over now~

@Zenikay Imperial female being delivered now. ^.^

@Elanvital Sorry, but someone beat you to her. qwq; Feel free to get one of the others, though. Or wait until I have other baby draggies. ^.^
@raindonkey Little Spring Mirror is number five, but she's coming right over now~

@Zenikay Imperial female being delivered now. ^.^

@Elanvital Sorry, but someone beat you to her. qwq; Feel free to get one of the others, though. Or wait until I have other baby draggies. ^.^
@Wolfenritter aww... Okie then I shall wait for more! Yo tell me when you get more eastern type dragons! They look adorable!
@Wolfenritter aww... Okie then I shall wait for more! Yo tell me when you get more eastern type dragons! They look adorable!
tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Gulliver's Travels
Themed Art Shop

29707005811_2158761435_m.jpg
@Elanvital Imperials then! P= I should have a few more as soon as Fuchsia or Leilana's able to. ^.^
@Elanvital Imperials then! P= I should have a few more as soon as Fuchsia or Leilana's able to. ^.^
Bump-a~

Dusty: "Come on, people! These babies can't get any cheaper! We're practically giving them away!"
...We're are giving them away.
Dusty: "EXACTLY!"
-.-;;;
Bump-a~

Dusty: "Come on, people! These babies can't get any cheaper! We're practically giving them away!"
...We're are giving them away.
Dusty: "EXACTLY!"
-.-;;;
Lol. Tell me if you have any Coatl dragons up for grabs~
Lol. Tell me if you have any Coatl dragons up for grabs~
@Wolfenritter
I'll take 8 c:
@Wolfenritter
I'll take 8 c:
@theiyuh Oookidokers. .w.

@Nettlesplash She's coming right now. ^.^
@theiyuh Oookidokers. .w.