Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Food Imperial Raffle (winners chosen)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15
Sent 10 Meat =-) after being referred by @Mindsend

& Telling @Temba to show up here as well!
Sent 10 Meat =-) after being referred by @Mindsend

& Telling @Temba to show up here as well!
coldmountainclansigimagecopy_zpscf29b260.png[\url]
Sent 10 Meat after being referred here by @JetAlmeara
Sent 10 Meat after being referred here by @JetAlmeara
bump
bump
9a90ef0d-eb23-4613-96b5-c7dffca0daa8_zps83b228cd.jpg
@Time
I sent 10 items from each food group (insect, meat, seafood, and plant) and my friend @Allaur referred me.
Uh, I don't have any friends to ping to |D Well, I do but I don't wanna bother them.
@Time
I sent 10 items from each food group (insect, meat, seafood, and plant) and my friend @Allaur referred me.
Uh, I don't have any friends to ping to |D Well, I do but I don't wanna bother them.
bump
bump
9a90ef0d-eb23-4613-96b5-c7dffca0daa8_zps83b228cd.jpg
@Cranberry
@Cranberry
[quote name="mindsend" date="2013-09-03 12:26:02"]Since some friends Joined just today I thought I'd alert them to this bit of awesome since I didnt get a chance to before.. @roniel @JetAlmeara @EPFlannery[/quote] I have come and sent in a meat and a bug ticket! :D Thanks for the contest, Time... and thanks to Mindsend for telling me about it!
mindsend wrote on 2013-09-03 12:26:02:
Since some friends Joined just today I thought I'd alert them to this bit of awesome since I didnt get a chance to before..

@roniel @JetAlmeara @EPFlannery

I have come and sent in a meat and a bug ticket! :D Thanks for the contest, Time... and thanks to Mindsend for telling me about it!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif o7k2eg.png
@Gen3sis @Ryuukishin @CheshireKttty
another batch of newcomers to Flight rising (or at least to my friends list) who might be interested in this neat offer
@Gen3sis @Ryuukishin @CheshireKttty
another batch of newcomers to Flight rising (or at least to my friends list) who might be interested in this neat offer
Recovering from strokes I had in 2017. Be careful about over working yourselves, you never know what biological conditions you have that may force you to take a LONG break.
@Zenniel pinged me! I'm sending over some meats now.
@Zenniel pinged me! I'm sending over some meats now.
@Time Since they sent the care package with 99 of each type of food, are we not allowed to use that food?
@Time Since they sent the care package with 99 of each type of food, are we not allowed to use that food?
zenniel-commission_zpsyvhnptjc.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 14 15