Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | -CLOSED-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Woah, thanks so much! May I have prize #1 (Arcane) c:

Thanks again for doing this @Whimzica
Woah, thanks so much! May I have prize #1 (Arcane) c:

Thanks again for doing this @Whimzica
MfEO8Gg.gif
@Whimzica

Thank you so much! :*

#3RU
#4RU
#2RU
@Whimzica

Thank you so much! :*

#3RU
#4RU
#2RU
584.png 9475.pngQQUGtr8.png
@Whimsica
Omg!! Could I have the light dragon? Or would I get the GP#3 dragon and familiar?
@Whimsica
Omg!! Could I have the light dragon? Or would I get the GP#3 dragon and familiar?
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.giftombtiny_zpsoqpiodfp.jpg eZ5CPeG.gifhallowsmallsig_by_dragoonwys-d9e6lsm.png
star_by_cas_a_fras-d9fa7av.gif
@Whimscica
Hi I wasn't on for a while because of some stuff but I hope you enjoyed your birthday and got to do what you wanted, and congrats on your birthday eggs hatching...I don't know about you but I usually eat my eggs before they hatch :P
@Whimscica
Hi I wasn't on for a while because of some stuff but I hope you enjoyed your birthday and got to do what you wanted, and congrats on your birthday eggs hatching...I don't know about you but I usually eat my eggs before they hatch :P
retBnvQ.png
day7.png
@Everisa
No worries and thankyou! I did enjoy my bday.

@reaper200 friendly reminder you've still got second pick of the hatchlings! I'll hold them until rollover tonight before passing the choice on.
@Everisa
No worries and thankyou! I did enjoy my bday.

@reaper200 friendly reminder you've still got second pick of the hatchlings! I'll hold them until rollover tonight before passing the choice on.
@Whimzica
I choose:
#2GP: I swear I was born in LIGHT ... cant you tell?

Thank you for making this raffle.
@Whimzica
I choose:
#2GP: I swear I was born in LIGHT ... cant you tell?

Thank you for making this raffle.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9