Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No Energy, Turns, or Pinkerton?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Same here; but like Heycruor I got my gathering turns back, at least.
Same here; but like Heycruor I got my gathering turns back, at least.
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
I lost my bonus and all of my dragons are down to one energy. My gathering turns did get reset though and I could collect my item from Pinkerton. I could also incubate my nests.
I lost my bonus and all of my dragons are down to one energy. My gathering turns did get reset though and I could collect my item from Pinkerton. I could also incubate my nests.
sigFR.png
Picked up from Pinkerton and used my gathering turns, but I'm not going to feed until I know what is happening with the energy bars.
Picked up from Pinkerton and used my gathering turns, but I'm not going to feed until I know what is happening with the energy bars.
Alright well pinkerton reset for me, along with my gathering turns but my clan energy is down to 0% and the dragons that i just hatched today are all down to 0 energy like the rest of my dragons, and i have no food stores.
Alright well pinkerton reset for me, along with my gathering turns but my clan energy is down to 0% and the dragons that i just hatched today are all down to 0 energy like the rest of my dragons, and i have no food stores.
Popping in to say I'm having the same problem with the energy. My gathering turns and Pinkerton are reset for me, though.
Popping in to say I'm having the same problem with the energy. My gathering turns and Pinkerton are reset for me, though.
I have the same problem when I look in my dragons energy were by 2% and after feeding them to 100% energy they are out of energy again and all that in only 4 hours!
I can´t gather anything and I´m unable to use the coliseum.
I have the same problem when I look in my dragons energy were by 2% and after feeding them to 100% energy they are out of energy again and all that in only 4 hours!
I can´t gather anything and I´m unable to use the coliseum.
Same here... no energy, I have turns... but I used all 400+ of my food points (of each type) before I realized it wasn't just a graphics glitch. *sob* Will this be fixed and will I get my points back? I spent so long stockpiling so my dragons wouldn't go hungry...
Same here... no energy, I have turns... but I used all 400+ of my food points (of each type) before I realized it wasn't just a graphics glitch. *sob* Will this be fixed and will I get my points back? I spent so long stockpiling so my dragons wouldn't go hungry...
HM%20banner%201.pngHM%20banner%202.pngHM%20banner%203.png
Update from my previous post - my dragons have their energy bar back now. :) Hopefully the same is true for others!
Update from my previous post - my dragons have their energy bar back now. :) Hopefully the same is true for others!
As the problem has been fixed I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so we can keep Bugs uncluttered for the devs. Thank you!
As the problem has been fixed I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread so we can keep Bugs uncluttered for the devs. Thank you!
coffee. need coffee.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8