Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | 4500 new users is obviously too much.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@RyuujinYoukai I really do hope they pass out a care package! some people made boards demanding their stores back because they didn't know about the bug, so i think its likely they will! if they don't people will be pretty upset, but what can ya do? when i first joined FR, i didn't bother going on the forums or even the tag until a few weeks after. so i can understand how some people weren't able to find out if it was a bug or not. but i guess after this mess a lot of people are going to make a habit out of it, eh? [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb62248/disney/es/images/thumb/5/50/Kronk.jpg/200px-0,417,44,253-Kronk.jpg[/img]
@RyuujinYoukai

I really do hope they pass out a care package! some people made boards demanding their stores back because they didn't know about the bug, so i think its likely they will! if they don't people will be pretty upset, but what can ya do? when i first joined FR, i didn't bother going on the forums or even the tag until a few weeks after. so i can understand how some people weren't able to find out if it was a bug or not. but i guess after this mess a lot of people are going to make a habit out of it, eh?

200px-0,417,44,253-Kronk.jpg
i5FVYZM.png
@Darkflameth
That sounds like a huge pain in the butt. How does the gov/authority know you're depressed? It's supposed to be kept under wraps with your shrink.

Also, fuss pots. So much yes. This is almost as good as when I heard a skater refer to rollerbladers as 'fruit-booters' earlier this week
@Darkflameth
That sounds like a huge pain in the butt. How does the gov/authority know you're depressed? It's supposed to be kept under wraps with your shrink.

Also, fuss pots. So much yes. This is almost as good as when I heard a skater refer to rollerbladers as 'fruit-booters' earlier this week
@darkflameth as long as it stays as a few people here and there lol :p
@darkflameth as long as it stays as a few people here and there lol :p
@Saphirae insainty is the best been sane is totaly boring
@Saphirae insainty is the best been sane is totaly boring
4eaaa46434227b0adee1b6af3781c708.png
i hope that hiccup was because they're tryin to fix it. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/d20a6dee36261c4022ecdd7a01b78d7e/tumblr_msgyfh0ZKV1rjakq6o1_500.gif[/img]
i hope that hiccup was because they're tryin to fix it.

tumblr_msgyfh0ZKV1rjakq6o1_500.gif
i5FVYZM.png
@Wrathion
More contagions seep into the servers. The Plaguebringers plan is almost complete.
@Wrathion
More contagions seep into the servers. The Plaguebringers plan is almost complete.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel riiight the plague, other clan's plagues the plague made especially for other clans the plague the other clans are supposed to receive [img]http://statici.behindthevoiceactors.com/behindthevoiceactors/_img/chars/char_19933.jpg[/img] gotcha.
@JetBlackSteel

riiight
the plague, other clan's plagues
the plague made especially for other clans
the plague the other clans are supposed to receive
char_19933.jpg

gotcha.
i5FVYZM.png
eww, energy went down again. I don't think this is a server stress bug
eww, energy went down again. I don't think this is a server stress bug
This whole bug is getting weirder and weirder XD I got 100% energy now, and this is how my dragons look like XD [img]http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb479/Sushi-sensei/Zrzutekranu2013-09-04godz130320.png[/img] I'm going to die laughing soon XD Plauge really did live up to it's flight's name ;D
This whole bug is getting weirder and weirder XD I got 100% energy now, and this is how my dragons look like XD

Zrzutekranu2013-09-04godz130320.png

I'm going to die laughing soon XD Plauge really did live up to it's flight's name ;D
water.gif --- she/her
FR +9
working adult
@Wrathion
With Arcane being neighbors with Plague we learn many secrets...
@Wrathion
With Arcane being neighbors with Plague we learn many secrets...
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17