Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Suddenly STARVING
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33
Please fix this, I want to breed my dragons!
Not feeding them because I KNOW it's a glitch and I don't want to risk not getting all that food back.
Please fix this, I want to breed my dragons!
Not feeding them because I KNOW it's a glitch and I don't want to risk not getting all that food back.
HjaBGJV.png
Mine are the same! When I left last night they were 100%! Feeding all of them will completely deplete my food stores. Totally not cool.
Mine are the same! When I left last night they were 100%! Feeding all of them will completely deplete my food stores. Totally not cool.
same here!! almost had a heartattack!! all my dragons hungry and good care bar down too
i am not going to feed them hope it got solved quike :(
same here!! almost had a heartattack!! all my dragons hungry and good care bar down too
i am not going to feed them hope it got solved quike :(
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
My situation: starving dragons, but my food stores are showing up and it looks like my gathering turns (with +5 bonus) and Pinkerton reset. I was able to incubate my nests (both to four incubations) and it looks like I can bond with my familiars.

It looks like there are two different bugs going around: one for food and one for the dailies. Goofy.
My situation: starving dragons, but my food stores are showing up and it looks like my gathering turns (with +5 bonus) and Pinkerton reset. I was able to incubate my nests (both to four incubations) and it looks like I can bond with my familiars.

It looks like there are two different bugs going around: one for food and one for the dailies. Goofy.
AGHHH SAME. I don't have enough to feed them either, and no gathering turns to go hunting. What do I do?

Has anyone alerted the admin?
AGHHH SAME. I don't have enough to feed them either, and no gathering turns to go hunting. What do I do?

Has anyone alerted the admin?
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
my dragons were fed before i went to bed last night and now they are at 0 and i lost my bonus as well.
my dragons were fed before i went to bed last night and now they are at 0 and i lost my bonus as well.
Tis a Dragon at Heart.

EAaaT.gif
Mine were at zero and my bonus is gone but I fead mine and now I have nothing
I hope I get rembursed for this
Kinda a little sour
Mine were at zero and my bonus is gone but I fead mine and now I have nothing
I hope I get rembursed for this
Kinda a little sour
Also because of this, I can't breed any of my dragons. This is extremely frustrating!!
@Undel, @Akiri, @Xhaztol, please help!
Also because of this, I can't breed any of my dragons. This is extremely frustrating!!
@Undel, @Akiri, @Xhaztol, please help!
40e09c17c3944cf788021adc652e0387_zps352f3560.png
Really weird bug. Thought thoses lines just didn't want to load.
Well i not gonna be butthurt about it, those extra's are not really making me happy or give me reasons to keep them full. I jut wish the reward got more and more after having your energy bar above 80% for months/

i not like the way to see my dragons are out of energy. ;c
Really weird bug. Thought thoses lines just didn't want to load.
Well i not gonna be butthurt about it, those extra's are not really making me happy or give me reasons to keep them full. I jut wish the reward got more and more after having your energy bar above 80% for months/

i not like the way to see my dragons are out of energy. ;c
MJWDKKI.png9PCVycs.png Pixel adopts
Mine were also at zero and I fed them as well with nothing left. This is more than a little ridiculous. Why did this happen??
Mine were also at zero and I fed them as well with nothing left. This is more than a little ridiculous. Why did this happen??
28y7xES.png
tumblr_inline_ngnogrOxqn1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 32 33