Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can I please have my Bonus and Food back
1 2 3 4
Same here.
Haven't fed yet because I'd prefer this to be fixed.
I'm more than sure, that all my dragons were at 100% when I logged out yesterday.
Not funny..
Same here.
Haven't fed yet because I'd prefer this to be fixed.
I'm more than sure, that all my dragons were at 100% when I logged out yesterday.
Not funny..
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
Glad I'm not the only one.

Not happy at having to lose 400+ of each food though
Glad I'm not the only one.

Not happy at having to lose 400+ of each food though
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I appear to have my Gathering/Pinkteron and I can incubate my eggs, but all my energy and bonus is gone. It's extremely distressing, since I work hard to keep my dragons above that 80% line at all times and I don't have the food to bring them all back up to 100%. I'm also finding I can't breed my dragons, despite having several pairs who I know are ready to breed. Anyone else having that problem?
I'm glad to know I'm not the only one. I appear to have my Gathering/Pinkteron and I can incubate my eggs, but all my energy and bonus is gone. It's extremely distressing, since I work hard to keep my dragons above that 80% line at all times and I don't have the food to bring them all back up to 100%. I'm also finding I can't breed my dragons, despite having several pairs who I know are ready to breed. Anyone else having that problem?
I lost about 500-ish meat and around 200 of everything else.

To add insult to injury, that only got me to 57%. :(
I lost about 500-ish meat and around 200 of everything else.

To add insult to injury, that only got me to 57%. :(
Currently aspiring to become a fantasy author. Kindle Edition of Whispers of Dawn available at: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00KUZY0T2
Don't hesitate to PM me. I don't bite (hard). :P
I have the same problem, I still have some food left, but really, I had more than 1000 from every type of food except seafood as a reserve O-o
I have the same problem, I still have some food left, but really, I had more than 1000 from every type of food except seafood as a reserve O-o
~_~_~_~_~1108b_300px_loviare_by_miirshroom-dbencv2.png ~_~_~_~_~
foodportions.png

I got my Bonus back but not any of the food i feed them with .

good job i took screen shot when i feed them
foodportions.png

I got my Bonus back but not any of the food i feed them with .

good job i took screen shot when i feed them
I saw a post on Tumblr and made sure not to feed my dragons until there is reimbursement or at least something from the admins.

Whew~ Totally dodged that bullet
I saw a post on Tumblr and made sure not to feed my dragons until there is reimbursement or at least something from the admins.

Whew~ Totally dodged that bullet
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
I have the same problem. Yesterday I feed them (one time in the night and one time on day) and today the clan energy is at 2 percent...
I have the same problem. Yesterday I feed them (one time in the night and one time on day) and today the clan energy is at 2 percent...
I'm poor and I've lost what I had for food stores as well :-( I didn't think to screen cap it at the time though.
I'm poor and I've lost what I had for food stores as well :-( I didn't think to screen cap it at the time though.
9a63e48a3088ac689e93eb20fd84b2102f10a45e.png
I lost about 300 meat, insects, and plants and about 100 seafood :/ and my poor dragons are still hungry! D:
I lost about 300 meat, insects, and plants and about 100 seafood :/ and my poor dragons are still hungry! D:
NmT3Oup.png0cFORbe.png
v3cV1FM.pngcsNm7K6.png
1 2 3 4