Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Passing out prizes! Round 2!
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 116
@ShadesofCyan You seem sad, so I sent some dragons for tickets. :D
@ShadesofCyan You seem sad, so I sent some dragons for tickets. :D
Lives in Australia, so do pardon the timey-wimeyness.
@protowilson

Make sure the PM sent. With how wonky FR has been a lot of things have gone off into limbo.

@Kyomu, please check your inbox for the missing PM! ^_^
@protowilson

Make sure the PM sent. With how wonky FR has been a lot of things have gone off into limbo.

@Kyomu, please check your inbox for the missing PM! ^_^
@evermin

Got them. Just waiting to accept them because of lair space! I will accept them asap!
@evermin

Got them. Just waiting to accept them because of lair space! I will accept them asap!
YFmymWA.png
@Redtonks Thank you!!!
@Redtonks Thank you!!!
@Snaptrap All sorted thanks!
@Snaptrap All sorted thanks!
GTmWWmY.pngLLcYp0Y.pngRGPouzd.pngwxz9g2j.png
@protowilson @snaptrap

Hello~

I only have one PM from protowilson yesterday for 6,222 tickets and they were entered in when I saw it. I also already took the attachments. So, if that's not it, I'm not sure what's going on. Could you send me a screenshot? ^_^
@protowilson @snaptrap

Hello~

I only have one PM from protowilson yesterday for 6,222 tickets and they were entered in when I saw it. I also already took the attachments. So, if that's not it, I'm not sure what's going on. Could you send me a screenshot? ^_^
tumblr_o1n40xly071unhfhho7_r1_500.png
@Protowilson, send me a screen shot of it and I'll give you the tickets for it.

A few PM's are stuck in limbo. I got one today from someone who sent it 6 days ago, just appeared, among the tickets for today but with the date of 6 days ago. FR's coding is a liiiiiiiiiittle wonky at times.

Edit:

Whoo! Sorting things out is awesome! ^_^
@Protowilson, send me a screen shot of it and I'll give you the tickets for it.

A few PM's are stuck in limbo. I got one today from someone who sent it 6 days ago, just appeared, among the tickets for today but with the date of 6 days ago. FR's coding is a liiiiiiiiiittle wonky at times.

Edit:

Whoo! Sorting things out is awesome! ^_^
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/1533934][img]http://i.imgur.com/i8E1URt.gif[/img][/url][/center]
i8E1URt.gif
@Snaptrap They should be out of limbo now; I just got the messages that they expired. I understand if they don't qualify for the triple tickets anymore :)
@Snaptrap They should be out of limbo now; I just got the messages that they expired. I understand if they don't qualify for the triple tickets anymore :)
tumblr_n89imatJWz1tfzajgo1_250.pngeevee.gif
@Snaptrap

How is it that out of 100 possible unlockables, we have only unlocked 6? How dare us! We must unlock ALL OF THEM! Or at least a few more. XD

Now trying to think of what to donate that would most likely to unlock new prizes...decisions decisions...
@Snaptrap

How is it that out of 100 possible unlockables, we have only unlocked 6? How dare us! We must unlock ALL OF THEM! Or at least a few more. XD

Now trying to think of what to donate that would most likely to unlock new prizes...decisions decisions...
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 ... 115 116