Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed!
1 2
Babby's first sale went well. Thanks to laertid!
Babby's first sale went well. Thanks to laertid!
bamp <3
bamp <3
Thanks for the bump. c:
Thanks for the bump. c:
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
I'm interested. Colors I've been looking for (and having little luck with responses. Well except the eyes, but I can live with it) I don't have any Fae's or tundras right now, but I should have some in a few days, either when my breeding cooldowns end or when my friend's clutches hatch Or if this one person decides they don't want this green female tundra after all for breeding, and then I can get it [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/46133_350.png[/img] I'd just buy him, but sadly right now I'm low on treasure and probably will be until the fairgrounds is back up and I get more hatchlings
I&#039;m interested. Colors I&#039;ve been looking for (and having little luck with responses. Well except the eyes, but I can live with it)
I don&#039;t have any Fae&#039;s or tundras right now, but I should have some in a few days, either when my breeding cooldowns end or when my friend&#039;s clutches hatch
Or if this one person decides they don&#039;t want this green female tundra after all for breeding, and then I can get it
46133_350.png

I&#039;d just buy him, but sadly right now I&#039;m low on treasure and probably will be until the fairgrounds is back up and I get more hatchlings
you&#039;re welcome snisna :3 bamp again~
you&#039;re welcome snisna :3 bamp again~
30k for this little guy?
30k for this little guy?
84480400.png
bump!
bump!
Sorry for disappearing! I really appreciate you keeping the topic bumped, Kami. ;u;

@Kalooeh: I would have liked to take you up on that adorable Tundra, but treasure sounds good right about now. Good luck with everything!

@laertid: If you were still up for that purchase, I&#039;ll take him down from the auctions! C:
Sorry for disappearing! I really appreciate you keeping the topic bumped, Kami. ;u;

@Kalooeh: I would have liked to take you up on that adorable Tundra, but treasure sounds good right about now. Good luck with everything!

@laertid: If you were still up for that purchase, I&#039;ll take him down from the auctions! C:
1 2