Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nest didn't reset
I just logged in and my nest didn't reset from last night. It didn't let me take care of my eggs. Is that going to mess them up? :\
I just logged in and my nest didn't reset from last night. It didn't let me take care of my eggs. Is that going to mess them up? :\
refresh-especially if using internet explorer. Same things happening to me (not with nests, but farmilliars). Site is resetting, ie is not reading it properly
refresh-especially if using internet explorer. Same things happening to me (not with nests, but farmilliars). Site is resetting, ie is not reading it properly
@Nykirian That didn't work, I'm using chrome, but thanks!
@Nykirian That didn't work, I'm using chrome, but thanks!
Have you tried clearing your actual cache then refreshing? It seems to help quite a few errors on the site so I figure it might be worth a shot.
Have you tried clearing your actual cache then refreshing? It seems to help quite a few errors on the site so I figure it might be worth a shot.
Hello!

Akiri actually took care of nests for this day cycle, so they're good until tomorrow. :)
Hello!

Akiri actually took care of nests for this day cycle, so they're good until tomorrow. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer