Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | .:{Private}:.
1 2 3 4
((Sure thing pal. @EtherealRaven ))
((Sure thing pal. @EtherealRaven ))
((so sorry, I have been really, really busy, and I won't be able to reply for a week or so

really sorry :c))
((so sorry, I have been really, really busy, and I won't be able to reply for a week or so

really sorry :c))
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
- and ocassionaly an artist
(( okay, boop me and I will reply in a bit~ ))
(( okay, boop me and I will reply in a bit~ ))
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
(( @EtherealRaven It's all good, and okay.))
(( @EtherealRaven It's all good, and okay.))
@Becksthewolf

Ginevra flicked out her tounge, then dove under water, scaring a few fish. She waited until the water above her settled down, then pushed up and burst out of the water suddenly. She splashed Fright with her wings and grinned.
@Becksthewolf

Ginevra flicked out her tounge, then dove under water, scaring a few fish. She waited until the water above her settled down, then pushed up and burst out of the water suddenly. She splashed Fright with her wings and grinned.
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
@EtherealRaven

Fright let out a startled noise and scrambled back, hiding behind a tree. She didn't hide very well because the tree wasn't big enough to completely hide her. "Geez, you scared me."
@EtherealRaven

Fright let out a startled noise and scrambled back, hiding behind a tree. She didn't hide very well because the tree wasn't big enough to completely hide her. "Geez, you scared me."
@Becksthewolf

"Sorry" Gin said. She flew up to the tree, and then layed herself out ontop of it so the sun could dry her feathers.

((lazy))
@Becksthewolf

"Sorry" Gin said. She flew up to the tree, and then layed herself out ontop of it so the sun could dry her feathers.

((lazy))
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
((It's all good. I am enjoying this roleplay with you))

@EtherealRaven

Fright eyed her carefully shook her head. "You're very silly you know that." She commented, not really sure what to make of the other dragon. She was having a really good time though and wanted to stick with her. She liked making new friends. "So what brings you out today?"
((It's all good. I am enjoying this roleplay with you))

@EtherealRaven

Fright eyed her carefully shook her head. "You're very silly you know that." She commented, not really sure what to make of the other dragon. She was having a really good time though and wanted to stick with her. She liked making new friends. "So what brings you out today?"
(( me too :D ))
@becksthewolf

"Nothing much" Gin replied. "Just trying to get away from my clan... They are so noisy. I just like to sit in the sun without anyone poking me or making me go collect food or battle or something." She tossed her head and ruffled her wings.
(( me too :D ))
@becksthewolf

"Nothing much" Gin replied. "Just trying to get away from my clan... They are so noisy. I just like to sit in the sun without anyone poking me or making me go collect food or battle or something." She tossed her head and ruffled her wings.
she / her
+0hr
bFyozsr.gif
- fishkeeper
- houseplant hoarder
@EtherealRaven

Fright nodded her head. "I know what you mean, everybody wants me to have eggs and take care of some hatchlings but that's not what I want you know?" Fright sighed and moved away from the water to sunbathe, the sun made her feel happy. "I don't like fighting."
@EtherealRaven

Fright nodded her head. "I know what you mean, everybody wants me to have eggs and take care of some hatchlings but that's not what I want you know?" Fright sighed and moved away from the water to sunbathe, the sun made her feel happy. "I don't like fighting."
1 2 3 4