Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39
@britneyrox

Really?! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;w; I've edited the post, in the hopes it'd make it easier to keep track of! ^^ Hope I've done it correctly!
@britneyrox

Really?! Oh my gosh, thank you so much!! ;w; I've edited the post, in the hopes it'd make it easier to keep track of! ^^ Hope I've done it correctly!
vMyN6S3.png
@britneyrox

1. FAM3
2. BAT8 (the first four and disorient)
@britneyrox

1. FAM3
2. BAT8 (the first four and disorient)
@Epscillon fam1 is a grabbag, please list 4 familiars if you're going to take that prize. so for your fifth choice, you can list 4 familiars since that prize comes with 4. hope that makes sense!
@Epscillon fam1 is a grabbag, please list 4 familiars if you're going to take that prize. so for your fifth choice, you can list 4 familiars since that prize comes with 4. hope that makes sense!
@britneyrox may I have APP10?
@britneyrox may I have APP10?
je1KGwo.png
@britneyrox

I'm making such a mess of this :3

1. O3: 'Storm Taken'
2. APP16: Peacebringers Cowl
3. APP12: Brown Birdskull Headdress
4. APP10: Gold Wing Bangles
5. FAM1:
Emerald Cave Jewel
Renegade Aviar
Blooming Strangler
Peacock Scorpion
6. FOOD4: All
7. BAT1: Reflect
8. APP17: Wavespun Tail Feathers

I HOPE THATS RIGHT
@britneyrox

I'm making such a mess of this :3

1. O3: 'Storm Taken'
2. APP16: Peacebringers Cowl
3. APP12: Brown Birdskull Headdress
4. APP10: Gold Wing Bangles
5. FAM1:
Emerald Cave Jewel
Renegade Aviar
Blooming Strangler
Peacock Scorpion
6. FOOD4: All
7. BAT1: Reflect
8. APP17: Wavespun Tail Feathers

I HOPE THATS RIGHT
BiLKyog.gif
Hi @britneyrox, Sorry I couldn't get online for a while so i didnt see this. Noted that it's passed 24 hours but if i can still choose it will be

1. APP19
2. BAT7 (fire, ice, arcane, wind and plague)

If i'm out it's ok ^^
Hi @britneyrox, Sorry I couldn't get online for a while so i didnt see this. Noted that it's passed 24 hours but if i can still choose it will be

1. APP19
2. BAT7 (fire, ice, arcane, wind and plague)

If i'm out it's ok ^^
@billciphering please read the rules i pinged you in

@Epscillon looks good! just note for a lot of the prizes you put down, you'll actually get everything in the quote, not just the single item you listed. :D

@kaiwolfe sorry, i already drew the next set of winners! you're reentered in the drawing, though, so perhaps you'll be rechosen c:
@billciphering please read the rules i pinged you in

@Epscillon looks good! just note for a lot of the prizes you put down, you'll actually get everything in the quote, not just the single item you listed. :D

@kaiwolfe sorry, i already drew the next set of winners! you're reentered in the drawing, though, so perhaps you'll be rechosen c:
@britneyrox hey no probs ^^
@britneyrox hey no probs ^^
@britneyrox I'm sorry for missing your ping, I've not been well and not active. My apologies.
@britneyrox I'm sorry for missing your ping, I've not been well and not active. My apologies.
Poopy. The day I had to be away I was drawn. Just my luck.
Poopy. The day I had to be away I was drawn. Just my luck.
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 38 39