Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespassers Hype
1 2 3 4 5
@hinotoriii haha I had to finish Corypheus twice because the first time said egg stole one of my favorite armors :D and dang I bet Minrathous would look amazing like that (at least in the beginning, knowing bioware)
@hinotoriii haha I had to finish Corypheus twice because the first time said egg stole one of my favorite armors :D and dang I bet Minrathous would look amazing like that (at least in the beginning, knowing bioware)
fDe0xaO.png
5n4fjT3.png
XaC4BSY.png
n8S7nDd.png
I AM SO READY
I AM SO READY
VOIPBvS.png
The Inquisitor's speech in the trailer tho!!

You know what I'm most excited about? That the Anchor actually seems like a threat to the Inquisitor him/herself this time! I always thought that Bioware missed some opportunities in the base game with that, other than the prologue there is no sign that the Anchor is even remotely harmful, despite it being some really strange and powerful magic that a regular mortal is never supposed to host. It was just a sparkly tool that could do no harm.

I'm seriously hyped that this is an actual thing now (the sadist within me enjoys it especially).

Great timing too, I just started a new DAI game last week. My biggest concern though... Bull. How is this going to affect him? What if you sacrificed the Chargers? What if you didn't? What if you romanced him and he's now suddenly face to face with the qunari? Will he be forced to choose between them and the Inquisitor? Is there a reason why Bioware chose an image of him as the trailer's promo shot?
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING WITH MY BULL, BIOWARE? IT'S GONNA BE SOMETHING EVIL ISN'T IT? IT'S GONNA HURT ME PHYSICALLY, I JUST NOW IT!

I am so ready for this! And I want at least one new romance cutscene!
The Inquisitor's speech in the trailer tho!!

You know what I'm most excited about? That the Anchor actually seems like a threat to the Inquisitor him/herself this time! I always thought that Bioware missed some opportunities in the base game with that, other than the prologue there is no sign that the Anchor is even remotely harmful, despite it being some really strange and powerful magic that a regular mortal is never supposed to host. It was just a sparkly tool that could do no harm.

I'm seriously hyped that this is an actual thing now (the sadist within me enjoys it especially).

Great timing too, I just started a new DAI game last week. My biggest concern though... Bull. How is this going to affect him? What if you sacrificed the Chargers? What if you didn't? What if you romanced him and he's now suddenly face to face with the qunari? Will he be forced to choose between them and the Inquisitor? Is there a reason why Bioware chose an image of him as the trailer's promo shot?
WHAT ARE YOU PLANNING WITH MY BULL, BIOWARE? IT'S GONNA BE SOMETHING EVIL ISN'T IT? IT'S GONNA HURT ME PHYSICALLY, I JUST NOW IT!

I am so ready for this! And I want at least one new romance cutscene!
Hoarding:
Wildwood Owlet 9 hours ahead of FR Sakura Owlet
I'm excited but trying to keep it in because I better get some more companions/LI interactions Bioware >/ Also can I get some actual angst? DA:I was almost barren of feels. Hopefully we can get some real heartrending stuff going.

But this looks neat. Sad it's not an expansion but it takes inspiration from the Citadel DLC so I am excite.

Though sad they haven't been greenlit for another DA game, but considering how well this one did I don't think that'll be a problem.
I'm excited but trying to keep it in because I better get some more companions/LI interactions Bioware >/ Also can I get some actual angst? DA:I was almost barren of feels. Hopefully we can get some real heartrending stuff going.

But this looks neat. Sad it's not an expansion but it takes inspiration from the Citadel DLC so I am excite.

Though sad they haven't been greenlit for another DA game, but considering how well this one did I don't think that'll be a problem.
ci3UVKu.png
Can we also talk about how they said that there's gonna be a whole section dedicated to getting the old team back together, and depending on how far you delved into some characters, they might not come back?

WHAT? You mean ACTUAL CONSEQUENCES? I need to finish my Lavellan play-through before going and running a play-through with my canon save. I'm so excited, oh my God.
Can we also talk about how they said that there's gonna be a whole section dedicated to getting the old team back together, and depending on how far you delved into some characters, they might not come back?

WHAT? You mean ACTUAL CONSEQUENCES? I need to finish my Lavellan play-through before going and running a play-through with my canon save. I'm so excited, oh my God.
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png +2 FR
I am so HYPED!!! As in, I have a serious need to play through all four of my current Inquisitors and get them ready for the DLC. Will happen eventually but first comes my Qunari mage baby. Qunari, Eluvians, appearance of a certain egg head, yep I'll be buying this the first day it comes out and enjoying every second of it! Also the additional wardrobe options are finally coming, and the Golden Nug thing looks nice for those who have high end schematics.

At least now we'll all have some kind of conclusion to what happens after everything, probably not much on the wardens but hey you never know.
I am so HYPED!!! As in, I have a serious need to play through all four of my current Inquisitors and get them ready for the DLC. Will happen eventually but first comes my Qunari mage baby. Qunari, Eluvians, appearance of a certain egg head, yep I'll be buying this the first day it comes out and enjoying every second of it! Also the additional wardrobe options are finally coming, and the Golden Nug thing looks nice for those who have high end schematics.

At least now we'll all have some kind of conclusion to what happens after everything, probably not much on the wardens but hey you never know.
fmcx84ip.png
ALLLLL ABOARD THE HYYYYYYPE TRAAAAAAAAAIN

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ALLLLL ABOARD THE HYYYYYYPE TRAAAAAAAAAIN

CHOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAH I've been freaking out since I saw the trailer!!!! I'm SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I'm just about to finish my first run through on the ps4 so I'll be all good to go when it comes out, but I think I'm gonna start a f!Lavellan playthrough just to romance Solas.
Also I'm ready to get rid of the beige PJs.
AAAAH I've been freaking out since I saw the trailer!!!! I'm SO SO SO EXCITED!!! I'm just about to finish my first run through on the ps4 so I'll be all good to go when it comes out, but I think I'm gonna start a f!Lavellan playthrough just to romance Solas.
Also I'm ready to get rid of the beige PJs.
@velcroraptor I'm interested in playing dragon age but I never have. which game should I start with yo
@velcroraptor I'm interested in playing dragon age but I never have. which game should I start with yo
dgCbOKw.png
@Rictus

I would start from the beginning, with Dragon Age: Origins. It's a lot of people's favorite in the series, not just because it's the first, but the storytelling is very well done, and it helps set the stage for everything else.

..Personally, my favorite has always been DA2, but that's because I'm trash. >>; Feel free to join in the hype with everyone else though! Waiting to play means that you won't have to wait for the DLCs and walkthroughs like everyone else. XD
@Rictus

I would start from the beginning, with Dragon Age: Origins. It's a lot of people's favorite in the series, not just because it's the first, but the storytelling is very well done, and it helps set the stage for everything else.

..Personally, my favorite has always been DA2, but that's because I'm trash. >>; Feel free to join in the hype with everyone else though! Waiting to play means that you won't have to wait for the DLCs and walkthroughs like everyone else. XD
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.png +2 FR
1 2 3 4 5