Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Egg Swap!
[center][b]What I Have:[/b] [item=unhatched fire egg] [b]What I Want: [/b] [item=unhatched earth egg] [i]OR [/i] [item=unhatched ice egg] [/center] If it matters to everyone, for me this is for the sake of both an achievement and quite possibly a legacy challenge. EDIT: If you feel that there's a significant price gap between my egg and your egg on the market, let me know and I might just be willing to fill it.
What I Have:

Unhatched Fire Egg

What I Want:

Unhatched Earth Egg

OR

Unhatched Ice Egg

If it matters to everyone, for me this is for the sake of both an achievement and quite possibly a legacy challenge. EDIT: If you feel that there's a significant price gap between my egg and your egg on the market, let me know and I might just be willing to fill it.
agender_zpsyshqiix2.pngpansexual_zpstmga7pty.png
bump
bump
Hey there! I got an Earth Egg and I'd love a Fire Egg :3
Hey there! I got an Earth Egg and I'd love a Fire Egg :3
BVUXJUX.png

~~~~~

FR+9
Norwegian
They, them

~~~~~
028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
@gallifreyan0 ahh, sorry for the late response -- you didn't ping me! I'd love that earth egg; send it on over and I'll reply with the fire egg :')
@gallifreyan0 ahh, sorry for the late response -- you didn't ping me! I'd love that earth egg; send it on over and I'll reply with the fire egg :')
@starclutter
Hello! I noticed you had an earth egg and it's the only one I'm missing for the achievement set. Unfortunately, the only eggs I currently have are Plague, Shadow, and Fire. Would you mind doing a trade and then trading back so I can get the achievement?
@starclutter
Hello! I noticed you had an earth egg and it's the only one I'm missing for the achievement set. Unfortunately, the only eggs I currently have are Plague, Shadow, and Fire. Would you mind doing a trade and then trading back so I can get the achievement?
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif
@Accleia I don't have the Earth egg yet (I haven't done the trade with Gallifreyan0 yet and I think they're offline at the moment). However, if you wouldn't mind trading and then immediately trading back after you've gotten the achievement (because I already have Plague Shadow and Fire myself) I'd be happy to do that for you.
@Accleia I don't have the Earth egg yet (I haven't done the trade with Gallifreyan0 yet and I think they're offline at the moment). However, if you wouldn't mind trading and then immediately trading back after you've gotten the achievement (because I already have Plague Shadow and Fire myself) I'd be happy to do that for you.
@Starclutter Hi! so sorry I spaced out on pinging ^v^
I'll send you the earth egg for trade now! I wouldn't mind borrowing your Plague egg for the acchievement if you were open to that?

And to not ask too much of Starclutter, would you lend me your Shadow egg @Accleia?

Edit; Starclutter didn't have a plague egg (just the acchievement), but if you do Accleia I would love to borrow both those too from you if you were willing ^v^
@Starclutter Hi! so sorry I spaced out on pinging ^v^
I'll send you the earth egg for trade now! I wouldn't mind borrowing your Plague egg for the acchievement if you were open to that?

And to not ask too much of Starclutter, would you lend me your Shadow egg @Accleia?

Edit; Starclutter didn't have a plague egg (just the acchievement), but if you do Accleia I would love to borrow both those too from you if you were willing ^v^
BVUXJUX.png

~~~~~

FR+9
Norwegian
They, them

~~~~~
028_zpsd9qi2ils.png
@starclutter Okay! Thanks for letting me know! I'd really appreciate the exchange!

@Gallifreyan0 Sure thing, want me to send them over now?
@starclutter Okay! Thanks for letting me know! I'd really appreciate the exchange!

@Gallifreyan0 Sure thing, want me to send them over now?
tumblr_n7samaE1iy1sl6hkto1_500.gif