Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Dream Durg! Seafoam/Platinum/Ice
So I was messing around on the scrying workshop trying to make dragons based on my one book character when I found him....The dream Dragon. [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] I have fallen in love with the thought of owning this dragon and now really really want him. Please please ping me if you have his color combo or a breeding pair that could produce his color combo (preferably with glimmer) Thanks!
So I was messing around on the scrying workshop trying to make dragons based on my one book character when I found him....The dream Dragon.
dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=1&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
I have fallen in love with the thought of owning this dragon and now really really want him. Please please ping me if you have his color combo or a breeding pair that could produce his color combo (preferably with glimmer) Thanks!
wKyST5C.gif
FR Time +3
Bump
Bump
wKyST5C.gif
FR Time +3
@Hbailey i know this is prolly not the correct gene or dragon but i got the coloring right so heres a pic that works [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Hbailey

i know this is prolly not the correct gene or dragon but i got the coloring right so heres a pic that works

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=2&secg=1&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
@khoth Ooh, yes! You have glimmer on him!
@khoth Ooh, yes! You have glimmer on him!
wKyST5C.gif
FR Time +3
@Hbailey

i dont have him sadly its just a preview on the coloring ur looking for >.>
@Hbailey

i dont have him sadly its just a preview on the coloring ur looking for >.>
@khoth Oh...I know the combo I want. Did the picture not show up? The dream dragon is Seafoam/Platinum/Ice with Pie/Face/Glim
@khoth Oh...I know the combo I want. Did the picture not show up? The dream dragon is Seafoam/Platinum/Ice with Pie/Face/Glim
wKyST5C.gif
FR Time +3
@Hbailey in order for the link to work you need to type in .png in the end and to make sure it worked clicked preview also on the insert image u click the tree [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Hbailey

in order for the link to work you need to type in .png in the end and to make sure it worked clicked preview also on the insert image u click the tree

dragonpic2.php?body=31&wing=4&style=4&gender=0&ages=1&prig=9&secg=8&tert=3&elem=8&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

@khoth There, I fixed it. Thanks for the advice
@khoth There, I fixed it. Thanks for the advice
wKyST5C.gif
FR Time +3