Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Open the door!
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 467 468
@Tlaloc Door 1 please c:
@Tlaloc Door 1 please c:
tumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gifFc5Jf2R.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngTreebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.pngtumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gif
@takohime As expected, the door collapse into a lot of small pieces when you touch it. You take some materials from it, and go away. [item=Gravel] [item=Sanded Cedar Plank] @SoundwaveKun You open the door and find some fur inside. the original occupant of the room doesn't seem to be here, it's strange. [item=Runed Tuft of Fur] @cinnamonty As you pass through the door, a huge wave hits you. You're totally wet... You look up and see a small spiral baby splashing water everywhere with enthousiasm. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16245986] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162460/16245986_350.png[/img] [/url]
@takohime
As expected, the door collapse into a lot of small pieces when you touch it. You take some materials from it, and go away.
Gravel Sanded Cedar Plank

@SoundwaveKun
You open the door and find some fur inside. the original occupant of the room doesn't seem to be here, it's strange.
Runed Tuft of Fur

@cinnamonty
As you pass through the door, a huge wave hits you. You're totally wet... You look up and see a small spiral baby splashing water everywhere with enthousiasm.

16245986_350.png

Signature.gif
...... I forgot to take in account that if I won I wouldn't have enough room to snipe a random hatchling for doors.

Well.

One of my personal dragons is going up on this thing since I'm not giving away any exalt fodder I could make money from Plague with.

The first door is red and surrounded by stone that... has rust all over it? It appears to be rotting, yet the door itself is intact bar the chipping paint.

The second door is made out of smooth looking stone, patterns carved into it.

The third door is on the side of a large tree, you wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for the sandstone marking the edges.
...... I forgot to take in account that if I won I wouldn't have enough room to snipe a random hatchling for doors.

Well.

One of my personal dragons is going up on this thing since I'm not giving away any exalt fodder I could make money from Plague with.

The first door is red and surrounded by stone that... has rust all over it? It appears to be rotting, yet the door itself is intact bar the chipping paint.

The second door is made out of smooth looking stone, patterns carved into it.

The third door is on the side of a large tree, you wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for the sandstone marking the edges.
@cinnamonty the third door please c:
@cinnamonty the third door please c:
tumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gifFc5Jf2R.pngtumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngTreebreederbadge_zpsab4e11aa.pngtumblr_inline_nbahk4inlI1snulow.gif
@cinnamonty

Door two please!
@cinnamonty

Door two please!
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@cinnamonty The first door please. ^^
@cinnamonty The first door please. ^^
Everyday is a second Chance.
tumblr_nb4mrenOIe1sig16bo1_500.gif
@Dawnthedreamer You're a tad confused when you open this door. On the other side, there's a small decaying pond - in the sense that the waters are murky and the pond water is scarce. There's also a sack of something leaning against the inside wall. You decide to scoop up what was in the pond and pinch the sack before going home. [item=black maiden]x4 [item=centaur ration pouch] @Moonwater The door, as it turns out, was dragon made. As you go through the door, you hear the sound of someone chipping away at stone through the darkness. You can see where its coming from, there's a dim light source illuminating it. As you move closer, you see a fire coloured dragon working hard at making the inside of this room gorgeous. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13448174] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134482/13448174_350.png[/img] [/url] @takohime You cautiously enter into the tree, blessing Glademomma as you do so, because surely this is one of her beautiful creations. It appears to be someone's home, and while you're against stealing, you were obviously led here for a reason. You take a few trinkets with you. [item=canopic jar]x3
@Dawnthedreamer

You're a tad confused when you open this door. On the other side, there's a small decaying pond - in the sense that the waters are murky and the pond water is scarce. There's also a sack of something leaning against the inside wall. You decide to scoop up what was in the pond and pinch the sack before going home.

Black Maiden x4 Centaur Ration Pouch

@Moonwater

The door, as it turns out, was dragon made. As you go through the door, you hear the sound of someone chipping away at stone through the darkness. You can see where its coming from, there's a dim light source illuminating it. As you move closer, you see a fire coloured dragon working hard at making the inside of this room gorgeous.

13448174_350.png

@takohime

You cautiously enter into the tree, blessing Glademomma as you do so, because surely this is one of her beautiful creations. It appears to be someone's home, and while you're against stealing, you were obviously led here for a reason. You take a few trinkets with you.

Canopic Jar x3
Door 1 - Door 1 is bristling with magical energy, and every now and then, pink lightning bolts shoot out of it.

Door 2 - Door 2 is bristling with thorns. Seriously, how are you going to open this?

Door 3 - Door 3 is a tiny gold door engraved with strange runes.
Door 1 - Door 1 is bristling with magical energy, and every now and then, pink lightning bolts shoot out of it.

Door 2 - Door 2 is bristling with thorns. Seriously, how are you going to open this?

Door 3 - Door 3 is a tiny gold door engraved with strange runes.
HJ96ihU.pngGSD8hcq.pngMm9DGm5.png
@Moonwater as no one else is taking them, I'll take the first door please~
@Moonwater as no one else is taking them, I'll take the first door please~
@Moonwater Door 3, I'm feeling lucky!
@Moonwater Door 3, I'm feeling lucky!
tumblr_nita47Z2wX1speyy9o1_r2_500.png
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 467 468