Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request
1 2
@StmPwrdHoneybee @Septimosis So I'm trying to get this dragon: [columns][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c7b75c1fe19af3b09a13052fc935e67d/tumblr_inline_ntppgw2agl1suv3wj_540.png[/img][nextcol][url=http://www.avasdemon.com/][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/86b04acbf722af8dcc86220084e8de79/tumblr_inline_ntppgqE0Ow1suv3wj_540.png[/img][/url][/columns] And your dragons Sweetdust and Yuuka are some of the only available dragons with these colors so I was wondering if you'd be able to breed them? The thing is though, I need the dragon to have Nature eyes. I have a few friends in Nature but if you'd be more comfortable with sending them to someone one of you know that's cool too (if you want to do it that is)!! I can also pay both of you for this, I'm just not sure how much people usually do this for? Thanks!! -Ken <3
@StmPwrdHoneybee @Septimosis
So I'm trying to get this dragon:
tumblr_inline_ntppgw2agl1suv3wj_540.png tumblr_inline_ntppgqE0Ow1suv3wj_540.png
And your dragons Sweetdust and Yuuka are some of the only available dragons with these colors so I was wondering if you'd be able to breed them? The thing is though, I need the dragon to have Nature eyes. I have a few friends in Nature but if you'd be more comfortable with sending them to someone one of you know that's cool too (if you want to do it that is)!!

I can also pay both of you for this, I'm just not sure how much people usually do this for?

Thanks!!
-Ken <3
Unfortunately I don't know any one in nature. I'm in, last time I did a breeding project I was offered 15k. I though it was pretty reasonable? But that was also in my own nest. So I guess it's up to the other person. But I am in. :D
Unfortunately I don't know any one in nature. I'm in, last time I did a breeding project I was offered 15k. I though it was pretty reasonable? But that was also in my own nest. So I guess it's up to the other person. But I am in. :D
@StmPwrdHoneybee 15k sounds good to me!! Thanks :^D So now we just wait til the other person respond lol. But I'm glad you're up for it!!!
@StmPwrdHoneybee 15k sounds good to me!! Thanks :^D So now we just wait til the other person respond lol. But I'm glad you're up for it!!!
I'll be fine doing the breeding project but I know no one in nature either; is the offspring being of nature imperative?
I'll be fine doing the breeding project but I know no one in nature either; is the offspring being of nature imperative?
@Septimosis Yeah the nature eyes are really important. I have two really close friends in nature and I'm sure one of them would be willing to host? I could send dragons or whatever as collateral if you want. @Heapster45 @kenisthecoolest
@Septimosis Yeah the nature eyes are really important. I have two really close friends in nature and I'm sure one of them would be willing to host? I could send dragons or whatever as collateral if you want. @Heapster45 @kenisthecoolest
I could! I have room for dragons if y'all are okay with it! @killj0y @Septimosis @StmPwrdHoneybee
I could! I have room for dragons if y'all are okay with it! @killj0y @Septimosis @StmPwrdHoneybee
I'm alright with it! @kenisthecoolest @killjoy @Sepimosis
I'm alright with it! @kenisthecoolest @killjoy @Sepimosis
Is this still happening? When?
Is this still happening? When?
@StmPwrdHoneybee I'm working it out with Septimosis right now :^) (also i will definitely reply quicker if you ping me, sorry i didn't see this until now)
@StmPwrdHoneybee I'm working it out with Septimosis right now :^) (also i will definitely reply quicker if you ping me, sorry i didn't see this until now)
@Septimosis @StmPwrdHoneybee There were 4 hatchlings, 2 boys and 2 girls. I'm keeping one of the girls, would either of you like any of the others?
@Septimosis @StmPwrdHoneybee There were 4 hatchlings, 2 boys and 2 girls. I'm keeping one of the girls, would either of you like any of the others?
1 2