Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Looking for artwork~
1 2 3
@Reflets He's such a petty dragon! >W< I would draw him, but I can't draw guys very well ;w; I hope you don't mind if I ask you to perhaps give me a girl character you'd like drawn? :>
@Reflets He's such a petty dragon! >W< I would draw him, but I can't draw guys very well ;w; I hope you don't mind if I ask you to perhaps give me a girl character you'd like drawn? :>
@Harmonywish Thankyou~ And aaah I understand that! I've just recently gotten into drawing dudes myself, and it's kind of hard for me (considering I have a very girly style and it makes them look like gals, not that I mind of course, other people tend to get confused though ; = ; ) But I don't mind changing it at all! Whatever's comfortable for ya~ Hmm how about Maribelle? She has two versions (Actual Story/ Modern Au outfits) you can pick whichever you'd like to draw~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16062797] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/160628/16062797_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Harmonywish
Thankyou~ And aaah I understand that! I've just recently gotten into drawing dudes myself, and it's kind of hard for me (considering I have a very girly style and it makes them look like gals, not that I mind of course, other people tend to get confused though ; = ; )

But I don't mind changing it at all! Whatever's comfortable for ya~
Hmm how about Maribelle? She has two versions (Actual Story/ Modern Au outfits) you can pick whichever you'd like to draw~

16062797_350.png

ahrigif_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbcwg2m.gif Jojo
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@Reflets I do gijinkas if you are interested! It's a chib-ish style but, I think gijinkas are sorta chibi? [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/1d8c/f/2015/239/5/7/28aca75a827a29f9e211d64015abb852_d93timn_by_informative_silver-d97f9uq.png[/img]
@Reflets

I do gijinkas if you are interested! It's a chib-ish style but, I think gijinkas are sorta chibi?

28aca75a827a29f9e211d64015abb852_d93timn_by_informative_silver-d97f9uq.png
@reflets just saying, if you actually went into art sales you'd probably be a lot more successful! a lot of shops are accepting embers right now, which aren't too hard to get
@reflets just saying, if you actually went into art sales you'd probably be a lot more successful! a lot of shops are accepting embers right now, which aren't too hard to get
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
link in signature? :3
link in signature? :3
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Paintaoba
Ah what a cute style!! I'd love to request if that's okay with you~

@Juyoung
I would if I had some right now but I've been saving up for the festive favors~ if I have leftovers I'll check it out though~

@MoonGoddess
Oh my god I love your style!! ;o; Could I request?~
@Paintaoba
Ah what a cute style!! I'd love to request if that's okay with you~

@Juyoung
I would if I had some right now but I've been saving up for the festive favors~ if I have leftovers I'll check it out though~

@MoonGoddess
Oh my god I love your style!! ;o; Could I request?~
He/him
+2 FR time
hatcherybutton_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbgip0g.pngsmolrobin_by_trlcks_n_vlxen-dbd7is3.png
@reflets
sure! ;u; just know that i'm going to college in a few days, so it might be a tad slower than my quick turnouts! ;u;
@reflets
sure! ;u; just know that i'm going to college in a few days, so it might be a tad slower than my quick turnouts! ;u;
Pixelssss Art Shop ; v ; ddlqjmp-629c8233-47d2-4777-b934-b0d4dd58516d.png
@Reflets
Sure! What dragon of yours would you like me to draw you?
@Reflets
Sure! What dragon of yours would you like me to draw you?
@MoonGoddess
I don't mind at all~ and please, take as much time as you need! I don't want to stress ya out~
If you'd like you can choose any dragon in my lair~ I won't mind the choice!

@Paintaoba
Any of them is fine~ You can pick whichever you'd like, I don't mind! ;u;
@MoonGoddess
I don't mind at all~ and please, take as much time as you need! I don't want to stress ya out~
If you'd like you can choose any dragon in my lair~ I won't mind the choice!

@Paintaoba
Any of them is fine~ You can pick whichever you'd like, I don't mind! ;u;
He/him
+2 FR time
@Reflets
Alright I will message you the finished product when I'm done!
@Reflets
Alright I will message you the finished product when I'm done!
1 2 3