Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Sable's Art Shop [Open]
1 2 3 4
@Sahloknir

Thanks. I'll probably stick to full animals now though. More references and Ive studied them so.. but thanks for the challenge!
@Sahloknir

Thanks. I'll probably stick to full animals now though. More references and Ive studied them so.. but thanks for the challenge!
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
@Midnightecho

I will be starting yours right away. I raised my prices, but since you ordered before the change, it will only be 100K.

I'll need 50% prepaid before I start.

Also, I need a better or clearer reference for the key since it appears to be a major part of the character, I want it to be accurate. If not able to, I'll have to Google a random key.
@Midnightecho

I will be starting yours right away. I raised my prices, but since you ordered before the change, it will only be 100K.

I'll need 50% prepaid before I start.

Also, I need a better or clearer reference for the key since it appears to be a major part of the character, I want it to be accurate. If not able to, I'll have to Google a random key.
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
@SableTheWolf Awe, thank you! Sending the money now!

The key shape isn't too specific, as long as it's the right color, it's fine!
Here's the kind of key it's based off of, if that helps you:
Here
@SableTheWolf Awe, thank you! Sending the money now!

The key shape isn't too specific, as long as it's the right color, it's fine!
Here's the kind of key it's based off of, if that helps you:
Here
dBOwGs4.png
@Midnightecho

Thanks, I got your prepay. I will start it tomorrow. Also, I will be posting it here as well as on my deviant art.

If you would like to see the account for other works apart from what's here, click below.

nessadale.deviantart.com
@Midnightecho

Thanks, I got your prepay. I will start it tomorrow. Also, I will be posting it here as well as on my deviant art.

If you would like to see the account for other works apart from what's here, click below.

nessadale.deviantart.com
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
@Midnightecho Heres the lineart, sorry for not posting the updates. Ill post them as I go on my deviant art page as well. [img]http://img07.deviantart.net/4607/i/2015/240/b/f/wip_midnight_lynn_commission_by_nessadale-d97jb4o.jpg[/img]
@Midnightecho

Heres the lineart, sorry for not posting the updates. Ill post them as I go on my deviant art page as well.

wip_midnight_lynn_commission_by_nessadale-d97jb4o.jpg
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
@SableTheWolf Woah, looks great! I love how fluffy she looks, thanks for the update on it!
@SableTheWolf Woah, looks great! I love how fluffy she looks, thanks for the update on it!
dBOwGs4.png
@Midnightecho

Im not sure how well the key would show up on a real St B because of the floof and a key is small. Can I put the key on the gound, or try and make a small shimer of silver, cuzz if you look at a st. b with a collar its hard to see which is bigger then your key is.
@Midnightecho

Im not sure how well the key would show up on a real St B because of the floof and a key is small. Can I put the key on the gound, or try and make a small shimer of silver, cuzz if you look at a st. b with a collar its hard to see which is bigger then your key is.
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
@SableTheWolf What ever works best for you!
@SableTheWolf What ever works best for you!
dBOwGs4.png
@SableTheWolf Hello! There is no rush at all, but would I be able to get an update on what's happening?
@SableTheWolf Hello! There is no rush at all, but would I be able to get an update on what's happening?
dBOwGs4.png
@Midnightecho I've blocked in most of the fur, just making it go the way I want before putting the undercoat in. I'll add an update soon.
@Midnightecho I've blocked in most of the fur, just making it go the way I want before putting the undercoat in. I'll add an update soon.
banner_zpstnz0rf8e.jpg
1 2 3 4