Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Art for rare items
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Thanks a lot @Shengrila !
Last day of the raffles!
Thanks a lot @Shengrila !
Last day of the raffles!
banner_igel.png
Bumping! And mentioning @dragonbro69 c:
Bumping! And mentioning @dragonbro69 c:
kqXHr7Y.png
@Sesei Thanks! :D
@Sesei Thanks! :D
banner_igel.png
@Terralux

I gave your post another read to learn about the Naturama Projekt - and decided it's definitely one I'm happy to advocate in my signature banner. Are you more closely involved in the project? c:

Since the next round is only beginning on September 1st, I'll definitely hold the banner a little longer than just this day x3 Also it's super pretty honestly, so I don't mind at all ;w;
@Terralux

I gave your post another read to learn about the Naturama Projekt - and decided it's definitely one I'm happy to advocate in my signature banner. Are you more closely involved in the project? c:

Since the next round is only beginning on September 1st, I'll definitely hold the banner a little longer than just this day x3 Also it's super pretty honestly, so I don't mind at all ;w;
kqXHr7Y.png
Oh wow, gotta give this a bump! *w* Thank you for the ping @Sesei !

Let's get @WolfAlpha in this as well!

Edit: Taking part in the speedy raffle as well, if that's okay! c:
Oh wow, gotta give this a bump! *w* Thank you for the ping @Sesei !

Let's get @WolfAlpha in this as well!

Edit: Taking part in the speedy raffle as well, if that's okay! c:
Bumping and pinging @Cisne
Bumping and pinging @Cisne
@Sesei
Thanks a lot, you are in the speedy Raffle as well! :D
And yes, i'm member of the team (but more or less only trying to spread the word. ^^')
Also many thanks for adding the banner some time longer!

@dragonbro89
Thank you as well! You are in both Raffles now! :D

@WolfAlpha
Thank you! :D
@Sesei
Thanks a lot, you are in the speedy Raffle as well! :D
And yes, i'm member of the team (but more or less only trying to spread the word. ^^')
Also many thanks for adding the banner some time longer!

@dragonbro89
Thank you as well! You are in both Raffles now! :D

@WolfAlpha
Thank you! :D
banner_igel.png
And the Raffles are closed! Thanks for everyone participating! The winners are: @Quixotically for the [item=nature sprite] and @Sesei for the [item=Speedy] (The Random Number Generator has spoken!) Since there are not that many participants in the raffles, will give all of you some nice presents. I guess gildet treasure Chests will do. :)
And the Raffles are closed! Thanks for everyone participating!
The winners are:
@Quixotically for the Nature Sprite

and
@Sesei for the Speedy

(The Random Number Generator has spoken!)

Since there are not that many participants in the raffles, will give all of you some nice presents. I guess gildet treasure Chests will do. :)

banner_igel.png
see post above:
@mummy
@FeeshyKette
@Shengrila
@Sesei
@dragonbro69
@WolfAlpha
@Faulen
@BaekRang
@Tanija
@Quixotically
@Ranfuu
see post above:
@mummy
@FeeshyKette
@Shengrila
@Sesei
@dragonbro69
@WolfAlpha
@Faulen
@BaekRang
@Tanija
@Quixotically
@Ranfuu
banner_igel.png
@Terralux

Heya! Are you still looking for someone to do a ref sheet for the gryphon? If you are, I'll pull up some of my examples. Sadly most of my anthro art is....very old. I have recent humanoid art, but only one recent wip of an anthro. One of my own anthro characters is a crow though, so I have experience with beaks and wings.

Sorry for not just posting my examples. Want to make sure you're still looking before I hunt down my examples (I don't have a thread yet. xD)
@Terralux

Heya! Are you still looking for someone to do a ref sheet for the gryphon? If you are, I'll pull up some of my examples. Sadly most of my anthro art is....very old. I have recent humanoid art, but only one recent wip of an anthro. One of my own anthro characters is a crow though, so I have experience with beaks and wings.

Sorry for not just posting my examples. Want to make sure you're still looking before I hunt down my examples (I don't have a thread yet. xD)
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10