Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Welcome!
:DDDDDDDDD Hi everyone!
:DDDDDDDDD Hi everyone!
Hello :D
I have to say...this site is too aaaaawesome :D
Hello :D
I have to say...this site is too aaaaawesome :D
thumbbig-220228.jpeg
Hi! I'm new here, and I agree, this site is great! Looking forward to being a member here!
Hi! I'm new here, and I agree, this site is great! Looking forward to being a member here!
Brand new woke up 5am to make this account totally worth it this site is amazing
Brand new woke up 5am to make this account totally worth it this site is amazing
Hey all! Been waiting a long time to make an account and I'm really excited to start playing, was checking almost every day to see if registration opened back up, ahahah. Can't wait to have some fun but I should probably sleep soon since I waited all night. -w-
Hey all! Been waiting a long time to make an account and I'm really excited to start playing, was checking almost every day to see if registration opened back up, ahahah. Can't wait to have some fun but I should probably sleep soon since I waited all night. -w-
Welcome! Glad to see new players at last! :)
Welcome! Glad to see new players at last! :)
Hello newbies! *Waves hand*
Hello newbies! *Waves hand*
Hey! I'm new today, and I've been wanting to make an account ever since my friend Rah started posting about FR on Tumblr. I have a few friends from other petsites who also play. I'm a battle admin on another petsite, and I'm always interested in trying out new and different battle systems!
Hey! I'm new today, and I've been wanting to make an account ever since my friend Rah started posting about FR on Tumblr. I have a few friends from other petsites who also play. I'm a battle admin on another petsite, and I'm always interested in trying out new and different battle systems!
Hi! Stayed up late, glad I have my 3 day weekend now (instead of over the past 3 days. if that makes sense) going back to sleep now that I've made dragons.

Let's see. I'm Ramen, I'm studying to be a paramedic. Hoping to be a writer. I actually have 50 pages of a thing that I did today in addition to signing up for this. Pretty excited.

Ah. Adulthood.
Hi! Stayed up late, glad I have my 3 day weekend now (instead of over the past 3 days. if that makes sense) going back to sleep now that I've made dragons.

Let's see. I'm Ramen, I'm studying to be a paramedic. Hoping to be a writer. I actually have 50 pages of a thing that I did today in addition to signing up for this. Pretty excited.

Ah. Adulthood.
Oh my,... so much new and confusing shiny things! Hi! Another newb here
Oh my,... so much new and confusing shiny things! Hi! Another newb here