Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Calendar of Open Registration Periods?
Is there a calendar of open registration periods? I have a friend who wants to join Flight rising but he can't seem to hit it before they close.
Is there a calendar of open registration periods? I have a friend who wants to join Flight rising but he can't seem to hit it before they close.
@AshkoreTheAngel

No, there isn't. We only know when the next one is when they announce it on the front page. For now, at least.
@AshkoreTheAngel

No, there isn't. We only know when the next one is when they announce it on the front page. For now, at least.
+10 FR T
IKTR: while I do have a fandragon tab my whole lair is filled with refs
hRysX66.png
@Aava
That's really inconvenient :(
@Aava
That's really inconvenient :(
@AshkoreTheAngel
There has been a registration a month for the last 5 months.
April 8
May 18
June 13
July 20
August 13

I'm guessing we'll have the September one around the 20th. This is barely a pattern so far, so there could be one the 1st, 30th, 5th, etc, or not one at all.
@AshkoreTheAngel
There has been a registration a month for the last 5 months.
April 8
May 18
June 13
July 20
August 13

I'm guessing we'll have the September one around the 20th. This is barely a pattern so far, so there could be one the 1st, 30th, 5th, etc, or not one at all.
Looking for non-dragon art
@Notandor
Thanks for the help, I haven't been a member long enough to see the pattern but I'll take your word on that. :D
@Notandor
Thanks for the help, I haven't been a member long enough to see the pattern but I'll take your word on that. :D