Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Awesome Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6
OOOOOH HOW TO CHOOSE @Grypwolf For working so hard with me to get the perfect dragon! :O And bein a lovely gumdrop <3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15302280] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153023/15302280_350.png[/img] [/url] @AlexSonata @Leyatres @CamJam @Matryoshka @Ookamiotoko @Ambiance A BIG BOWL OF LOVELY GUMDROPS ALL OF YOU AWESOME GUMDROPS
OOOOOH HOW TO CHOOSE

@Grypwolf For working so hard with me to get the perfect dragon! :O And bein a lovely gumdrop <3

15302280_350.png

@AlexSonata @Leyatres @CamJam @Matryoshka @Ookamiotoko @Ambiance A BIG BOWL OF LOVELY GUMDROPS ALL OF YOU

AWESOME GUMDROPS
WOaz3FYK_o.png
@kitto

Holy damn she is Buutiful still. And no problem at all it was an honor and most of all IT WAS FUN! Also, her brother is proud member of my clan. ;; 3;;
@kitto

Holy damn she is Buutiful still. And no problem at all it was an honor and most of all IT WAS FUN! Also, her brother is proud member of my clan. ;; 3;;
flight_rising_signature_by_grypwolf-d8lsoyx.png
@Alliainen
I love you for always supporting me and listening to my worries. You're the best friend a girl could have. Oh, and thank you for always traveling literally across the country just to visit the puny little me!

@ViolinesNest
I'm so glad you decided to message me on the faithful day we met. I hope we get to meet in real life as well someday, you're a friend I would never want to lose. Thank you for existing.
@Alliainen
I love you for always supporting me and listening to my worries. You're the best friend a girl could have. Oh, and thank you for always traveling literally across the country just to visit the puny little me!

@ViolinesNest
I'm so glad you decided to message me on the faithful day we met. I hope we get to meet in real life as well someday, you're a friend I would never want to lose. Thank you for existing.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Kitto

AWWWW THANKIES YOU!!!! I think you're the one that's truely awesome hahahaha!!!! I'm just over here like, merp! Arts can has plz? I hope to get them all done (hahahahahahaha *dies*) and make them as detailed as can be to show of Kitto's glory! Love you bro!

@Violetpool

Honestly, the most awesome sister I could ever have in the universe. She has my back no matter what and has grown beyond what I could ever hope from a sibling. I love you sister, and I wish for you to continue to grow in your education after our school closes <3!

@MLSmith995

What can I say, my beloved means more to me than the world of Flight Rising, and the real world, would ever be. I'm so glad to call you mine, and for you to call me the same. My life has turned around since you've arrived in it, and I couldn't have asked for a better love~

I love you dearie, and I can't wait till I graduate and we can finally live our lives as we can. And fight this world together as one~ <3

@Icestream20

Bro, my next door neighbor is bomb. If you ever decide to even friend this thing, just beware. It likes to bite, but only if you're mean. Love you Icy! I'm really going to miss staying over in your haunted creepy house and making small paper animals to love and 'feed'! <3

@ChaosConcordius

My main bro! How could I ever forget you! I miss you more than anything and I wish I could just fly up there every darn weekend and see you! You've had so much happen to you, more than I would like to say for someone of your caliber. And I would give everything in the world to fly up there and make you smile, even for just a little bit. I miss you, and wish to give you 1,000 kisses!

And to everyone else on my friend list, I love you guys too! Everyone I have had the pleasure of calling frieends, I couldn't have asked for a better posse! You all mean everything to me, and I can proudly say I love being your friends too!
@Kitto

AWWWW THANKIES YOU!!!! I think you're the one that's truely awesome hahahaha!!!! I'm just over here like, merp! Arts can has plz? I hope to get them all done (hahahahahahaha *dies*) and make them as detailed as can be to show of Kitto's glory! Love you bro!

@Violetpool

Honestly, the most awesome sister I could ever have in the universe. She has my back no matter what and has grown beyond what I could ever hope from a sibling. I love you sister, and I wish for you to continue to grow in your education after our school closes <3!

@MLSmith995

What can I say, my beloved means more to me than the world of Flight Rising, and the real world, would ever be. I'm so glad to call you mine, and for you to call me the same. My life has turned around since you've arrived in it, and I couldn't have asked for a better love~

I love you dearie, and I can't wait till I graduate and we can finally live our lives as we can. And fight this world together as one~ <3

@Icestream20

Bro, my next door neighbor is bomb. If you ever decide to even friend this thing, just beware. It likes to bite, but only if you're mean. Love you Icy! I'm really going to miss staying over in your haunted creepy house and making small paper animals to love and 'feed'! <3

@ChaosConcordius

My main bro! How could I ever forget you! I miss you more than anything and I wish I could just fly up there every darn weekend and see you! You've had so much happen to you, more than I would like to say for someone of your caliber. And I would give everything in the world to fly up there and make you smile, even for just a little bit. I miss you, and wish to give you 1,000 kisses!

And to everyone else on my friend list, I love you guys too! Everyone I have had the pleasure of calling frieends, I couldn't have asked for a better posse! You all mean everything to me, and I can proudly say I love being your friends too!
Ookamiotoko.gif tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o6_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o5_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o1_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_o6bwq5Fr4C1u9ymyzo1_250.gif
*FR + 2*
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o2_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o4_r2_75sq.png
tumblr_ojyji38sW31rlzsw1o3_r2_75sq.png
Ookamiotoko.gif
OOH @Kitto THANK YOUU

double-pinging @Leyatres bc my goodness what a sweetheart <3

lemme pull @CutiePi in here.. thanks for screamin about dragons with me for so long
OOH @Kitto THANK YOUU

double-pinging @Leyatres bc my goodness what a sweetheart <3

lemme pull @CutiePi in here.. thanks for screamin about dragons with me for so long
isjE8eL.gif

he/him/his
@Kitto @Ambiance @AlexSonata @PinkTempest @CamJam @Katzeye @Snowcrow @Riserae @Seylin @juawia Sorry for those of you that got re-pinged BUT you're all my precious friends who are super amazing and awesome, and I can't begin to say how grateful I am that you're all my friends!!
@Kitto @Ambiance @AlexSonata @PinkTempest @CamJam @Katzeye @Snowcrow @Riserae @Seylin @juawia Sorry for those of you that got re-pinged BUT you're all my precious friends who are super amazing and awesome, and I can't begin to say how grateful I am that you're all my friends!!
y9VhvS4.gif006.pngeplAEpD.gif
@Kowai

OH MY GOSH >w> Thank you so much~ <3 omgishippedthemalso

If you want we can always rp just the two of us to satisfy our shipping needs

ANYWAYS~ Thank you hun for the mention~! This made my day ;w;
@Kowai

OH MY GOSH >w> Thank you so much~ <3 omgishippedthemalso

If you want we can always rp just the two of us to satisfy our shipping needs

ANYWAYS~ Thank you hun for the mention~! This made my day ;w;
FR_VrontiSignatureExample2_zpssuq8f3mq.png
@Crookedwiings

Np <333 goodbecausetheywerecute

YESSS !! We should totally do a roleplay together ;u; ! And no problem, I'm glad it made your day ;u;!!
@Crookedwiings

Np <333 goodbecausetheywerecute

YESSS !! We should totally do a roleplay together ;u; ! And no problem, I'm glad it made your day ;u;!!
Used to be Bearteeth
call me bear
ink2.png
@Safikei

You're awesome and I love you XD

Fight on!
@Safikei

You're awesome and I love you XD

Fight on!
1 2 3 4 5 6