Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ~Defiance's Accents [Closed]
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91
@Cytosine @ryumijin @NerakaFenice

I'm ordering another batch of Wild Fox now if you would still like a copy :) please let me know if you don't.
@Cytosine @ryumijin @NerakaFenice

I'm ordering another batch of Wild Fox now if you would still like a copy :) please let me know if you don't.
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance
Nope, I'm still interested in that accent^^
@Defiance
Nope, I'm still interested in that accent^^
cdpykkvcrkou.png
@Defiance I'm still interested! Is that 450 gems? Can I do a partial payment in gems and the rest in treasure?
@Defiance I'm still interested! Is that 450 gems? Can I do a partial payment in gems and the rest in treasure?
lightvs1.pngplaguevs1.pnglightvs1.png
@Defiance

I'm still interested in Wild Fox
@Defiance

I'm still interested in Wild Fox
Just letting you guys know my accent prices are going back up to 500 gems again starting September 1st. So if you want to catch the sale you still have a few more days to send the payment. I just don't know for sure what day the accent will come in

@NerakaFenice @ryumijin

Cool! :) you can send the gems whenever your ready, or wait until the copies come in.

@Cytosine

Right now it is 450 gems :) it depends on how much of the payment is in gems though. I'm really trying to get my new accents official
Just letting you guys know my accent prices are going back up to 500 gems again starting September 1st. So if you want to catch the sale you still have a few more days to send the payment. I just don't know for sure what day the accent will come in

@NerakaFenice @ryumijin

Cool! :) you can send the gems whenever your ready, or wait until the copies come in.

@Cytosine

Right now it is 450 gems :) it depends on how much of the payment is in gems though. I'm really trying to get my new accents official
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance
Right now I only have 150 gems, so I'd have to pay the rest in treasure. Is that acceptable?
@Defiance
Right now I only have 150 gems, so I'd have to pay the rest in treasure. Is that acceptable?
@Cytosine

Usually I would, but at the moment gems are slightly more important to me ^^' if it's alright with you I wouldn't mind holding the accent for you until you got enough gems, or closer to 400 at least for partial payment
@Cytosine

Usually I would, but at the moment gems are slightly more important to me ^^' if it's alright with you I wouldn't mind holding the accent for you until you got enough gems, or closer to 400 at least for partial payment
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

That would be great! Sorry for the trouble. I will try to get more gems ASAP.
@Defiance

That would be great! Sorry for the trouble. I will try to get more gems ASAP.
@Cytosine

It's no trouble ^^ I feel bad I keep turning people down with treasure. But I just know I have to keep things moving in terms of ordering accents. No hurry :) it will still be a few days before it comes in
@Cytosine

It's no trouble ^^ I feel bad I keep turning people down with treasure. But I just know I have to keep things moving in terms of ordering accents. No hurry :) it will still be a few days before it comes in
iONBDu0.png
@Defiance

I got 400 gems together. Would it be OK to pay the last 50 in treasure? If so, what g:t ratio do you use?
@Defiance

I got 400 gems together. Would it be OK to pay the last 50 in treasure? If so, what g:t ratio do you use?
1 2 ... 47 48 49 50 51 ... 90 91