Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | dismaland love thread <3
1 2 3
I have seen this in the news. It looks awesome! xD
... I mean... uhm... dismal, of course. ^^
I have seen this in the news. It looks awesome! xD
... I mean... uhm... dismal, of course. ^^
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
Tbh I think it looks pretty cool?? And I'm not really understanding the negativity about it? :/
Tbh I think it looks pretty cool?? And I'm not really understanding the negativity about it? :/
There's really nothing revolutionary about a wealthy white man hamfisting the most elementary symbolism.

As much as I like Banksy's rats he's really someone who panders to the lowest common denominator.
There's really nothing revolutionary about a wealthy white man hamfisting the most elementary symbolism.

As much as I like Banksy's rats he's really someone who panders to the lowest common denominator.
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
@morticia tbh im not that keen on bansky as well but dismaland is featuring a ton of artists besides him, i remember on the news about dismaland there is one lady who made something based of those puppet show things where one of the jokes is a guy hitting his wife with a fish and she made one for dismaland talking about her abusive relationship.

ill try and find the vid
@morticia tbh im not that keen on bansky as well but dismaland is featuring a ton of artists besides him, i remember on the news about dismaland there is one lady who made something based of those puppet show things where one of the jokes is a guy hitting his wife with a fish and she made one for dismaland talking about her abusive relationship.

ill try and find the vid
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifnaturebannercolor_zps28481de4.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@lowenek

Oh, I know. I did see some photos of the other work and I do like the back of the head portrait drawings and the orca jumping out of the toilet (even though that's the same low hanging fruit activist art as Banksy tbh) but still

my point stands about him lol
@lowenek

Oh, I know. I did see some photos of the other work and I do like the back of the head portrait drawings and the orca jumping out of the toilet (even though that's the same low hanging fruit activist art as Banksy tbh) but still

my point stands about him lol
found it, they start talking about the thing i mentioned at 1.19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wruEnynr1w

( also i said ''talking about her abusive relationship'' after rewatching the clip thats a wrong statement so ignore that )
found it, they start talking about the thing i mentioned at 1.19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wruEnynr1w

( also i said ''talking about her abusive relationship'' after rewatching the clip thats a wrong statement so ignore that )
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifnaturebannercolor_zps28481de4.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
sorry,lol my bad
( also there's a game where you can win a fish finger in a bag of water ??? why ???)
@morticia
sorry,lol my bad
( also there's a game where you can win a fish finger in a bag of water ??? why ???)
@morticia
@lowenek

I will try and remember to watch when I'm not at work later :D
@lowenek

I will try and remember to watch when I'm not at work later :D
@Morticia i'm sorry is there any way you could word that so it's a bit easier to understand? I'm not a super big fan of the rich (I live in lower-middle class) but I think that even Banksy's art can get a message out. I haven't seen anything about his wealth/him being rich either but maybe I'm just wrong about that?
@Morticia i'm sorry is there any way you could word that so it's a bit easier to understand? I'm not a super big fan of the rich (I live in lower-middle class) but I think that even Banksy's art can get a message out. I haven't seen anything about his wealth/him being rich either but maybe I'm just wrong about that?
injG81H.jpeg
ellis, he/him
haikyuu, kpop, ffxiv
always buying oc art
previously erichthonios!
Banksy's never ending one-upmaninship of himself never ceases to amaze me.
The man knows he's nothing without a giant gob o' sensationalism.

Also HBO's 'Banksy does New York' is a fun one, I enjoyed it's focus on the surrounding madness rather than the works themselves.
Banksy's never ending one-upmaninship of himself never ceases to amaze me.
The man knows he's nothing without a giant gob o' sensationalism.

Also HBO's 'Banksy does New York' is a fun one, I enjoyed it's focus on the surrounding madness rather than the works themselves.
Twitter | Weasyl
1 2 3