Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | whats the best way to meet peeps here ?
like beside the introductions, all the threads seem so big and i feel like my comments will just get washed away with all the other ones
like beside the introductions, all the threads seem so big and i feel like my comments will just get washed away with all the other ones
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifnaturebannercolor_zps28481de4.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
Haha oh my gosh, true. I find threads that are interesting and just start talking with anyone about whatever it is I'm interested in about the thread. Keep doing that and eventually you start to recognize people, especially if you stick to the same forums. Respond to other peoples' posts, stick around in a thread to talk about stuff. Post post post. I've been doing that lately and I'm starting to get attached to regulars I see around.
Haha oh my gosh, true. I find threads that are interesting and just start talking with anyone about whatever it is I'm interested in about the thread. Keep doing that and eventually you start to recognize people, especially if you stick to the same forums. Respond to other peoples' posts, stick around in a thread to talk about stuff. Post post post. I've been doing that lately and I'm starting to get attached to regulars I see around.
v0fa5JY.png
i guess you just need to be lucky or find the right thread
but well idk i'm not good at meeting people LMAO
8pkoO8v.gif
@yehetaoris ill be prayin to the devil for luck to meet people
@yehetaoris ill be prayin to the devil for luck to meet people
tumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gifnaturebannercolor_zps28481de4.pngtumblr_inline_n748cxxBuC1r6gsnp.gif
@carpenoctem thanks for the advice ( glad im not the only one )
@carpenoctem thanks for the advice ( glad im not the only one )
@lowenek

I've made some connections by joining a joint hatchery.
@lowenek

I've made some connections by joining a joint hatchery.
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
Try to find some threads about topics like hobbies, games, movies etc. which are not so... mainstream. ^^
Discussing about insider tipps and uncommon interests is always interesting. :>
Try to find some threads about topics like hobbies, games, movies etc. which are not so... mainstream. ^^
Discussing about insider tipps and uncommon interests is always interesting. :>
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.
[quote name="yehetaoris" date=2015-08-24 13:50:10] i guess you just need to be lucky or find the right thread but well idk i'm not good at meeting people LMAO [/quote] Same
yehetaoris wrote on 2015-08-24:
Same
646378xb7pmu4huz.gif
@lowenek LOOOL same
@lowenek LOOOL same
8pkoO8v.gif
@lowenek

Don't be shy, and go in hard, horns raised :) just talk, talk, talk and eventually you find people who are like-minded, or those with common ground. I have met a few that way and I've only been active for a week at most thus far.
@lowenek

Don't be shy, and go in hard, horns raised :) just talk, talk, talk and eventually you find people who are like-minded, or those with common ground. I have met a few that way and I've only been active for a week at most thus far.