Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rogue's Pixel Icons (OCs)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chui
@Furret
@Tanagwal

Hi all! My laptop has been repaired, but unfortunately the data could not be retrieved. So I will have to start over for some of the arts that were incomplete..

Also, these few weeks will be hectic for me, so I will try to get this up and going as soon as I can! Please bear with me <3
@Chui
@Furret
@Tanagwal

Hi all! My laptop has been repaired, but unfortunately the data could not be retrieved. So I will have to start over for some of the arts that were incomplete..

Also, these few weeks will be hectic for me, so I will try to get this up and going as soon as I can! Please bear with me <3
pixel_shop_banner_by_invisiblehand98-d973lj0.pngmixi_pixel_by_invisiblehand98-d945ei7.png
@RogueShadow Oh man, that's terrible! D: Sorry for your loss of so much effort and hard work!
@RogueShadow Oh man, that's terrible! D: Sorry for your loss of so much effort and hard work!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Furret Here's yours! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to be changed. If you're satisfied, send me the remaining 10k t [img]http://orig15.deviantart.net/535a/f/2015/237/a/9/furret_pixel_commission_by_invisiblehand98-d972u52.png[/img]
@Furret
Here's yours! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to be changed. If you're satisfied, send me the remaining 10k t
furret_pixel_commission_by_invisiblehand98-d972u52.png
pixel_shop_banner_by_invisiblehand98-d973lj0.pngmixi_pixel_by_invisiblehand98-d945ei7.png
@RogueShadow

Eep, this looks lovely! Thank you so much, I shall send the remaining treasure right away!
Also I am very glad you got your computer fixed but it sucks that you couldn't recover a lot of your work D: I had that happen with my writing not too long ago.
@RogueShadow

Eep, this looks lovely! Thank you so much, I shall send the remaining treasure right away!
Also I am very glad you got your computer fixed but it sucks that you couldn't recover a lot of your work D: I had that happen with my writing not too long ago.
@RogueShadow

Could I be pinged when you open again? These are cute!!
@RogueShadow

Could I be pinged when you open again? These are cute!!
kboUfIH.pngzOVBeaG.pngxMlH6wa.png zWKO0gR.png
@Rottikins
I now have a slot open :3
@Rottikins
I now have a slot open :3
@RogueShadow

Would you feel comfortable drawing a monster like this: http://rottikins.weebly.com/morogog.html
@RogueShadow

Would you feel comfortable drawing a monster like this: http://rottikins.weebly.com/morogog.html
@Rottikins
I think I should be fine
@Rottikins
I think I should be fine
@RogueShadow

Can I have 100x100 icon then please? :D
@RogueShadow

Can I have 100x100 icon then please? :D
@Rottikins
Yep sure! Send me the initial 10kt ^^
@Rottikins
Yep sure! Send me the initial 10kt ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6