Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Unhatched Eggs
So I found an unhatched egg. What do I do with it? Can it hatch?
So I found an unhatched egg. What do I do with it? Can it hatch?
@jenwebs
You can hatch it (though I am aware some people are hoarding them because new colours will eventually come out and they'll have a chance to get a dragon with them), I'm personally keeping my Plague egg for later.

Or you can sell it! Plague eggs go for over 150kt at the moment.

:3 Congrats on the find, they tend to be quite rare finds!
@jenwebs
You can hatch it (though I am aware some people are hoarding them because new colours will eventually come out and they'll have a chance to get a dragon with them), I'm personally keeping my Plague egg for later.

Or you can sell it! Plague eggs go for over 150kt at the moment.

:3 Congrats on the find, they tend to be quite rare finds!
@avalas
Hey! I'm new and I was trying to find out where you find unhatched eggs and I stumbled apon this!:) Do you think you could help me? Also if you don't mind. What are gems good for?
@avalas
Hey! I'm new and I was trying to find out where you find unhatched eggs and I stumbled apon this!:) Do you think you could help me? Also if you don't mind. What are gems good for?
@MuffinsAreCool

Generally, you want to start a new thread, even if this thread is similar to what you're looking for. That way, people see your question right away.

You can get eggs by Scavenging when you Gather Items, or you can get them from enemies with an element in the coli.

Also, gems are just another form of currency. There's a gem section of the Marketplace that only takes gems, and a few other random things around the site only take gems, like apparel slot upgrades and your second and above times changing flights.
@MuffinsAreCool

Generally, you want to start a new thread, even if this thread is similar to what you're looking for. That way, people see your question right away.

You can get eggs by Scavenging when you Gather Items, or you can get them from enemies with an element in the coli.

Also, gems are just another form of currency. There's a gem section of the Marketplace that only takes gems, and a few other random things around the site only take gems, like apparel slot upgrades and your second and above times changing flights.
Thanks @dunkarooba
Thanks @dunkarooba