Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard - Not Loading
I have been trying for the past two days to convert some food from my hoard, since I was about to run out of food points, but when I click convert, it won't load past the confirmation page. I have also tried selling items with the same result.

I have tried everything from clearing my cookies and cache to logging out of FR and logging back in to restarting my computer (Google Chrome, Windows 8). I have even tried it on my phone (Safari, iPhone 5c) with no luck.

I recently moved to my college dorm, so the possibility exists that the problem is my internet, but I have tried my phone with my Cellular Data on and it still won't work.

Could I get some help, please? My meat, insects, and plant hoards have run dry, and my seafood stores can't be too far behind.

Thank you!
I have been trying for the past two days to convert some food from my hoard, since I was about to run out of food points, but when I click convert, it won't load past the confirmation page. I have also tried selling items with the same result.

I have tried everything from clearing my cookies and cache to logging out of FR and logging back in to restarting my computer (Google Chrome, Windows 8). I have even tried it on my phone (Safari, iPhone 5c) with no luck.

I recently moved to my college dorm, so the possibility exists that the problem is my internet, but I have tried my phone with my Cellular Data on and it still won't work.

Could I get some help, please? My meat, insects, and plant hoards have run dry, and my seafood stores can't be too far behind.

Thank you!
he/they
I've been having the same issue except I couldn't convert food even when I lived at home. (I'm in the dorms now) I hope this gets solved soon, I wouldn't want it effecting the clan energy.
I've been having the same issue except I couldn't convert food even when I lived at home. (I'm in the dorms now) I hope this gets solved soon, I wouldn't want it effecting the clan energy.
forsale_m.png14624713.png15109165.png15109166.png15109167.png.png
Today it won't let me open or use anything in my hoard. I have two gold chests and a piebald!
Today it won't let me open or use anything in my hoard. I have two gold chests and a piebald!
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! ^^
I thought it might be just my wifi
I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem! ^^
I thought it might be just my wifi
he/they
Is anyone still having this problem? I haven't fed my dergs or sold things in a while.
Is anyone still having this problem? I haven't fed my dergs or sold things in a while.
forsale_m.png14624713.png15109165.png15109166.png15109167.png.png