1 2 3 4
Boops
Boops
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Bump
Bump
tumblr_ozby7yUUVB1w8xkufo8_250.png
@Oliver2015

Thank you for doing what you are doing. Not all of us can afford to play the game to the extent that others can, so having a chance at some newer dragons really makes my day.
@Oliver2015

Thank you for doing what you are doing. Not all of us can afford to play the game to the extent that others can, so having a chance at some newer dragons really makes my day.
YYSZ1bdq_t.png
@whiny06
Thanks! I'm trying my best~
@whiny06
Thanks! I'm trying my best~
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Bumps
Bumps
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015 Hey, I had nearly forgotten this was here but I got my hands on a glimmerous guardian boy whose services could be potentially donated to the cause! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15830235] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158303/15830235_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got 14 days till he's RTB, and I don't think he's gonna have a mate by then, so let me know!
@Oliver2015 Hey, I had nearly forgotten this was here but I got my hands on a glimmerous guardian boy whose services could be potentially donated to the cause!

15830235_350.png

He's got 14 days till he's RTB, and I don't think he's gonna have a mate by then, so let me know!
hybjJEB.gif arcane%20banner%20sig_zpsskyxiyyb.png
@Lilac
He looks great! I'll let you know if he can be of any use 'v'
@Lilac
He looks great! I'll let you know if he can be of any use 'v'
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
Bumping, since Spagoodle is ready to breed! Anyone else wants to help with this cause?
Bumping, since Spagoodle is ready to breed! Anyone else wants to help with this cause?
| Valen | '99 | He/it |
@Oliver2015 Yeah ignore haters, I think it's nifty. Not all of us (for example mom of 2 year old and new baby) can spend much time playing, therefore takes months and months to earn money like that, but we still like the pretty! Besides one person doing it won't crash anything, you can make max 5 babies at a time (usually 3) and take a while to recharge and in the mean time the gene gets more and more and more common... thus lower priced all by itself. Some people forget games are for fun!

@Lilac speaking of pretty, just want to say wow he is a looker!
@Oliver2015 Yeah ignore haters, I think it's nifty. Not all of us (for example mom of 2 year old and new baby) can spend much time playing, therefore takes months and months to earn money like that, but we still like the pretty! Besides one person doing it won't crash anything, you can make max 5 babies at a time (usually 3) and take a while to recharge and in the mean time the gene gets more and more and more common... thus lower priced all by itself. Some people forget games are for fun!

@Lilac speaking of pretty, just want to say wow he is a looker!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Oliver2015 - My glimmerous guardian boy's got six days left, but if you want him when he's RTB shoot me a line! I'lll keep you posted!
@Oliver2015 - My glimmerous guardian boy's got six days left, but if you want him when he's RTB shoot me a line! I'lll keep you posted!
hybjJEB.gif arcane%20banner%20sig_zpsskyxiyyb.png
1 2 3 4