Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Can't gather seafood?
Hi. I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this was already answered in the FAQ but looking through 20 pages feels like a lot. (It might be less and I'm sorry (@_@;) My friend just sent me a BUNCH of food, but my meat is at zero, and my seafood is at zero. Is there a trick in regards to food, please help!

-Snugs
Hi. I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this was already answered in the FAQ but looking through 20 pages feels like a lot. (It might be less and I'm sorry (@_@;) My friend just sent me a BUNCH of food, but my meat is at zero, and my seafood is at zero. Is there a trick in regards to food, please help!

-Snugs
@Snugglemonster

Have you actually converted it? Tick the box under each item (Or click the "check all" box near the bottom), then click "Convert". That will give you food points, which you actually feed your dragons with. You can see how much each item is worth if you hover over the item's image.
@Snugglemonster

Have you actually converted it? Tick the box under each item (Or click the "check all" box near the bottom), then click "Convert". That will give you food points, which you actually feed your dragons with. You can see how much each item is worth if you hover over the item's image.
@Dunkarooba I don't see a checkbox or anything? :(
@Dunkarooba I don't see a checkbox or anything? :(
@Snugglemonster

Where are the items, exactly? Are they in your hoard?
@Snugglemonster

Where are the items, exactly? Are they in your hoard?
I think they're in my hoard because I gathered them from the message but I don't know how to get to them??
I think they're in my hoard because I gathered them from the message but I don't know how to get to them??
@Snugglemonster There it is. My cursor's over the Convert button, which is why there's a popup. [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qvz13l.png[/img] Make sure you're in the Food tab of the Hoard.
@Snugglemonster

There it is. My cursor's over the Convert button, which is why there's a popup.

2qvz13l.png

Make sure you're in the Food tab of the Hoard.
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE SO MUCH FOOD NOW. :D :D :D
YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH I HAVE SO MUCH FOOD NOW. :D :D :D
@Snugglemonster

Congrats!
@Snugglemonster

Congrats!
tumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.pngtumblr_paeahswwr21r45983o7_100.png
@Lucatri Thank you! :3
@Lucatri Thank you! :3
And many thanks to Dunkarooba too c;
And many thanks to Dunkarooba too c;