Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [DRAWING] FF Dom Raffle -Round 13 pg.210
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 210 211
[quote name="PaladinPrince" date=2015-08-19 16:21:32] @ickaugh Thanks! Dragons accepted and Tickets recorded except for Natasha. It told me that it seemed to have a familiar on still perhaps? [/quote] ops ~ MY BAD ~ thank you!
PaladinPrince wrote on 2015-08-19:
@ickaugh

Thanks! Dragons accepted and Tickets recorded except for Natasha. It told me that it seemed to have a familiar on still perhaps?

ops ~ MY BAD ~ thank you!
@Reinbre @IndigoCat

Tickets recorded! Thanks!
@Reinbre @IndigoCat

tumblr_inline_pmbogxoWRX1skc990_400.png
@ickaugh

Not a problem! I've been there before. It's very easy to forget sometimes I know. Let me know and I'll accept her as soon as possible.
@ickaugh

Not a problem! I've been there before. It's very easy to forget sometimes I know. Let me know and I'll accept her as soon as possible.
@AveryLost

@AveryLost

@Hyracia

Tickets Recorded! Thank you very much!
@Hyracia

Tickets Recorded! Thank you very much!
@Syncogon

Tickets Recorded!! Thanks!
@Syncogon

Tickets Recorded!! Thanks!
[quote name="PaladinPrince" date=2015-08-19 16:50:14] Not a problem! I've been there before. It's very easy to forget sometimes I know. Let me know and I'll accept her as soon as possible. [/quote] thank you, should be good to go ~ !
PaladinPrince wrote on 2015-08-19:

thank you, should be good to go ~ !
@Halfnotewhistle

Tickets recorded! Thanks a lot!
@Halfnotewhistle

Tickets recorded! Thanks a lot!
@ickaugh

Ahh I see what the issue is now. She's tending to a nest at the moment so I can't accept her until she's off her nest. Sorry about that.
@ickaugh

Ahh I see what the issue is now. She's tending to a nest at the moment so I can't accept her until she's off her nest. Sorry about that.
@FalconSight And what a lovely flock it is! /twiddle dee dee

They have been sent to harvest eternal embers to keep the floating lanterns lit all festival.

One of your Ridgies might either be in the AH or have a familiar, as I can't accept the CR. ^^;
@FalconSight And what a lovely flock it is! /twiddle dee dee

They have been sent to harvest eternal embers to keep the floating lanterns lit all festival.

One of your Ridgies might either be in the AH or have a familiar, as I can't accept the CR. ^^;
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 210 211