Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Interest Check: Fingerpaint Dergs?
1 2 3 4 5
I finally have reached a point that I'm able to actually sit down and draw and feel good about it, so I'm hoping to get the remaining pieces finished up within the week!
I finally have reached a point that I'm able to actually sit down and draw and feel good about it, so I'm hoping to get the remaining pieces finished up within the week!
Wind Flight! Check out my subspecies idea and let me know what you think!
KiteWing Subspecies
@roadworthy I accidentally got out of order with these last ones, so Destroyer is done! You mentioned he's a grumpy fella, so I tried to give him the most "so done with all of you" look I could XP [img]http://I.imgur.com/DSvZfqg.jpg[/img]
@roadworthy
I accidentally got out of order with these last ones, so Destroyer is done!
You mentioned he's a grumpy fella, so I tried to give him the most "so done with all of you" look I could XP
DSvZfqg.jpg
KiteWing Subspecies
@kaida - Thank you! Looks very nice!
@kaida - Thank you! Looks very nice!
@Juyoung

Here's Urta! I'm a sucker for nature-y anything, so I had to choose her to draw! She seemed to be pretty popular with everyone who watched me draw over my shoulder this past weekend at Indy Fur Con too XP I took my iPad with me to work during any downtime and lots of people kept commenting how pretty she was ^^
YE6YFTr.jpg
@Juyoung

Here's Urta! I'm a sucker for nature-y anything, so I had to choose her to draw! She seemed to be pretty popular with everyone who watched me draw over my shoulder this past weekend at Indy Fur Con too XP I took my iPad with me to work during any downtime and lots of people kept commenting how pretty she was ^^
YE6YFTr.jpg
KiteWing Subspecies
@kaida thanks so much!!! she's absolutely gorgeous <3 <3 <3
and asdfasdfa that makes me so happy!!!! it actually took me some time to warm up to her, especially since her secondary color is so vibrant but i love her so much now
@kaida thanks so much!!! she's absolutely gorgeous <3 <3 <3
and asdfasdfa that makes me so happy!!!! it actually took me some time to warm up to her, especially since her secondary color is so vibrant but i love her so much now
FdaIelz.gifcRwfVcQ.gif2HWoiiv.gif
1 2 3 4 5