Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Hoard Sale!! Everything Must Go!
1 2 3 4 5 6
^
^
@marianta2014
How much for the Loga?
Also all of the battle stones, unless I can just assume you'll sell for ~LAH?
@marianta2014
How much for the Loga?
Also all of the battle stones, unless I can just assume you'll sell for ~LAH?
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Lutielle

I'm pricing my loga at 140g or treasure equivalent (1:700 ratio) And yes all battle stones are priced at lowest AH price. If you buy a bunch of them though I will give you a slight discount on the lot :D
@Lutielle

I'm pricing my loga at 140g or treasure equivalent (1:700 ratio) And yes all battle stones are priced at lowest AH price. If you buy a bunch of them though I will give you a slight discount on the lot :D
@marianta2014

How much would you want for the murktooth bramble?
@marianta2014

How much would you want for the murktooth bramble?
DtAYko5.png
@CosmicBones

105 gems or treasure equivalent (1:700)
@CosmicBones

105 gems or treasure equivalent (1:700)
^
^
@marianta2014
Hm.. Any chance you'd take 60kt for the Berserker, Ambush, Earthen and Magical Might Fragments, and the Disorient?
@marianta2014
Hm.. Any chance you'd take 60kt for the Berserker, Ambush, Earthen and Magical Might Fragments, and the Disorient?
@Lutielle

Well according to my calculations at LAH everything comes out to 64,600 T or about 95 gems...Sooo given that I can sell it to you for 62k or 91 gems
@Lutielle

Well according to my calculations at LAH everything comes out to 64,600 T or about 95 gems...Sooo given that I can sell it to you for 62k or 91 gems
@marianta2014
60kt and 3 gems work?
curse my desire to have pretty treasure numbers, ahaha...
@marianta2014
60kt and 3 gems work?
curse my desire to have pretty treasure numbers, ahaha...
@Lutielle

That works fine :) just send over the money and I'll send over all your items! Thanks for buying
@Lutielle

That works fine :) just send over the money and I'll send over all your items! Thanks for buying
1 2 3 4 5 6