Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Selling gathering turns!
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
Anyone? :(
Anyone? :(
^
^
@NovaBlaze

MrGold is right. I got this idea from someone else a long time ago and recently decided to try putting it into action myself. I'm glad you found my thread good enough to try it yourself. :)

Just one hint I found when doing this, if you have any leftover gathering turns at the end of the day put them all towards one area (hunting or digging I think are the best but some might argue that) instead of splitting them up. That way you can quickly level up one area and then can sell them for higher amounts. Digging semi-often gives you chests which you can either sell or open yourself while in hunting there's a lot of Swipp items that come up that you can sell as well. Swipp items are a bit harder to sell (minus the gemstone snakes) but it also provides you with food for your dragons. If you need any help feel free to ask!
@NovaBlaze

MrGold is right. I got this idea from someone else a long time ago and recently decided to try putting it into action myself. I'm glad you found my thread good enough to try it yourself. :)

Just one hint I found when doing this, if you have any leftover gathering turns at the end of the day put them all towards one area (hunting or digging I think are the best but some might argue that) instead of splitting them up. That way you can quickly level up one area and then can sell them for higher amounts. Digging semi-often gives you chests which you can either sell or open yourself while in hunting there's a lot of Swipp items that come up that you can sell as well. Swipp items are a bit harder to sell (minus the gemstone snakes) but it also provides you with food for your dragons. If you need any help feel free to ask!
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
@Scarletfire Ooh okay, thanks for the tips! I don't know how you get business though, nobody seems to want mine.
@Scarletfire Ooh okay, thanks for the tips! I don't know how you get business though, nobody seems to want mine.
@NovaBlaze

It's a lot of trial and error. During my first sale I actually brought down my price from 7kt to 5kt. The main thing is to not give up. It takes a lot of bumping to begin with, but every day you can work towards raising your gathering levels. I've had several failed sales threads because I gave up to soon. Truthfully not many people buy from me either but out of, I think at last count 59 posts, probably a good 2/3rds are me bumping the thread up.
@NovaBlaze

It's a lot of trial and error. During my first sale I actually brought down my price from 7kt to 5kt. The main thing is to not give up. It takes a lot of bumping to begin with, but every day you can work towards raising your gathering levels. I've had several failed sales threads because I gave up to soon. Truthfully not many people buy from me either but out of, I think at last count 59 posts, probably a good 2/3rds are me bumping the thread up.
HI! I'm so sorry if I don't get back to you quickly. If you have pinged me or send me a PM and I haven't replied after 24 hours (1 day) please feel free to send me a little nudge. I most likely saw your message but didn't have the time at that moment to write a reply. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page