Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | A very late hello indeed
1 2
Hi!
I'm Draie, and I started a whole 6 days ago (quick off the mark, that's me).
I'm a little shy (yes even on the internet, weird I know) so don't worry if I take a while to respond.

I'm loving this website so far, so I thought it was only fair to introduce myself to the local community (so y'know hello again!).

I'm a big fantasy fan (and more recently, and tentatively sci-fi) in pretty much every media, but dragons have always had a special spot in my heart. One of my favourite books's main charcaters is a spectacular specimen (Temeraire by Naomi Novik anyone?). And I'm always open for recommendations!

Anyways, I'm done waffling now. Thankyou for reading and have a lovely day!
B'bye! *waves*
Hi!
I'm Draie, and I started a whole 6 days ago (quick off the mark, that's me).
I'm a little shy (yes even on the internet, weird I know) so don't worry if I take a while to respond.

I'm loving this website so far, so I thought it was only fair to introduce myself to the local community (so y'know hello again!).

I'm a big fantasy fan (and more recently, and tentatively sci-fi) in pretty much every media, but dragons have always had a special spot in my heart. One of my favourite books's main charcaters is a spectacular specimen (Temeraire by Naomi Novik anyone?). And I'm always open for recommendations!

Anyways, I'm done waffling now. Thankyou for reading and have a lovely day!
B'bye! *waves*
AwOXdfx.png
@Draie Hi *waves* How are you doing? Do you need help with anything?

I want to give you a free dragon :3 Is that ok?
@Draie Hi *waves* How are you doing? Do you need help with anything?

I want to give you a free dragon :3 Is that ok?
icenice_banner2_by_blacksunice-d8stprg.png
@icenice I'm good thanks, how're you? I don't think I need any help but thankyou for asking.

That would be lovely, thankyou very much!
@icenice I'm good thanks, how're you? I don't think I need any help but thankyou for asking.

That would be lovely, thankyou very much!
AwOXdfx.png
@Draie I'm doing fine. I like helping newbies get their feet wet in FR XD

Of course ^-^ Let's make it a game :3 Pick a color - black, purple, or blue?

What ever you pick will be the dragon I give.
@Draie I'm doing fine. I like helping newbies get their feet wet in FR XD

Of course ^-^ Let's make it a game :3 Pick a color - black, purple, or blue?

What ever you pick will be the dragon I give.
Oooh a game. Hmmm I'll go with.... blue!
Oooh a game. Hmmm I'll go with.... blue!
AwOXdfx.png
@Draie Opps, sorry for the late reply ^-^' You didn't ping me so I didn't know to check this thread.

I have sent the Crossroads for the dragon. She's even leveled a bit for you.
@Draie Opps, sorry for the late reply ^-^' You didn't ping me so I didn't know to check this thread.

I have sent the Crossroads for the dragon. She's even leveled a bit for you.
@icenice Sorry, I forgot about the pinging thing, I think it's gonna take me a while to get used to it.

Thakyou very much, she's beautiful!
Have you been a member of FR for very long? I've been mainly exploring the coliseum and fairgrounds. Anything else you would recommend?
@icenice Sorry, I forgot about the pinging thing, I think it's gonna take me a while to get used to it.

Thakyou very much, she's beautiful!
Have you been a member of FR for very long? I've been mainly exploring the coliseum and fairgrounds. Anything else you would recommend?
AwOXdfx.png
@Draie I've been here since last December ^-^ Before that I stalked the site for about 3-4 months (mainly because I missed the opening every time). So, yeah, I've been here for a bit :3

Hmmm, well it depends on what you want from the game. Lots of players stay here for the community and for the pretty dragons. Have you tried going on the Flight Rising Discussion, Dragon Share, or even your fight's forum? Being social here is fun!

Maybe being in the coliseum is what you want then you can either farm or exalt fodder. Breeding is a hit and miss *shrugs* You should do that if you actually like it (or if you want fodder :P).

If you take the breeding route then you can start your own hatchery.

@Draie I've been here since last December ^-^ Before that I stalked the site for about 3-4 months (mainly because I missed the opening every time). So, yeah, I've been here for a bit :3

Hmmm, well it depends on what you want from the game. Lots of players stay here for the community and for the pretty dragons. Have you tried going on the Flight Rising Discussion, Dragon Share, or even your fight's forum? Being social here is fun!

Maybe being in the coliseum is what you want then you can either farm or exalt fodder. Breeding is a hit and miss *shrugs* You should do that if you actually like it (or if you want fodder :P).

If you take the breeding route then you can start your own hatchery.

@icenice Sounds like good advice, certainly makes sense.

I think I'm going to mooch around until I've decided what I enjoy the most, and then 'specialize' for want of better word :S

I defiantly think I'll explore the forum a bit more though. Thankyou for the very warm welcome, hopefully I'll see you around the forums sometime!
@icenice Sounds like good advice, certainly makes sense.

I think I'm going to mooch around until I've decided what I enjoy the most, and then 'specialize' for want of better word :S

I defiantly think I'll explore the forum a bit more though. Thankyou for the very warm welcome, hopefully I'll see you around the forums sometime!
AwOXdfx.png
@Draie Maybe ~ maybe not >:3 We droplets tend to be hidden most of the time. Some wonder if we exist XD We are a rare find outside our forums.

@Draie Maybe ~ maybe not >:3 We droplets tend to be hidden most of the time. Some wonder if we exist XD We are a rare find outside our forums.

1 2