Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Overlapping accents/skins
Hello all, sometimes while previewing what an accent would look like on a dragon I test it on a dragon that already has an accent/skin on and the results sometimes work beautifully!
I suggest that, like apparel, you be able to buy more slots for accents and skins.
Hello all, sometimes while previewing what an accent would look like on a dragon I test it on a dragon that already has an accent/skin on and the results sometimes work beautifully!
I suggest that, like apparel, you be able to buy more slots for accents and skins.
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! So much support for this! At least let us do 2 accents or one accent over a skin!
Yes! Yes, yes, yes! So much support for this! At least let us do 2 accents or one accent over a skin!
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
Definitely yes!
I keep trying to layer accents. And then I always get dissapointed when it doesn't work.
Definitely yes!
I keep trying to layer accents. And then I always get dissapointed when it doesn't work.
It would be great if one could layer one skin and two accents. Support
It would be great if one could layer one skin and two accents. Support
xeDKNxe.png
  • Introvert
  • 9+ Hrs ahead of FR time fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png
Support
Support
Ef65p3T.png__

____ free Hibernal Den items | Wishlist | FR +9h

I can draw
• ferals / creatures
• humans / gijinkas
• anthros / furries

As there are also skincents (basically accents that went over 30%)
I'd love if skins and accents were treated the same as apparel and you can layer as many as you have slots.
As there are also skincents (basically accents that went over 30%)
I'd love if skins and accents were treated the same as apparel and you can layer as many as you have slots.
arcane_ani.gifQFMsHc3.pngarcane_ani.gif