Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | August New Players Free Raffle [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39
@britneyrox is that i can look at the different possibilities of what dragons will be produced from breeding. I have spent hours just looking!!!! :D
@britneyrox is that i can look at the different possibilities of what dragons will be produced from breeding. I have spent hours just looking!!!! :D
@britneyrox the ping never showed
@britneyrox the ping never showed
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the Coliseum. :3
@britneyrox My favorite thing about Flight Rising is the Coliseum. :3
XNU4fPh.png
@britneyrox
id like to join and my favorite thing about FR is everyone is so friendly and i also love the lore i love other players and my own i love the creativity
@britneyrox
id like to join and my favorite thing about FR is everyone is so friendly and i also love the lore i love other players and my own i love the creativity
@Audriana i'm not sure what you mean
@Audriana i'm not sure what you mean
@Krat please read the rules c:
@Krat please read the rules c:
@EluNiabi please read the rules!
@EluNiabi please read the rules!
@britneyrox

Oh gosh! Thank you so much for inviting me to this! So, one of my favorite things about FR is how absolutely beautiful the artwork is! So many different, and beautiful dragons can be made and bred! I also love the games in the fairground! SO much fun, and such a great way to make points! The community as far as I've noticed is amazing as well! The welcoming vibe of FR is very nice. I love that I can come on here, and feel free reply/converse with others! I just joined the site, and I already feel a part of the community! :)
@britneyrox

Oh gosh! Thank you so much for inviting me to this! So, one of my favorite things about FR is how absolutely beautiful the artwork is! So many different, and beautiful dragons can be made and bred! I also love the games in the fairground! SO much fun, and such a great way to make points! The community as far as I've noticed is amazing as well! The welcoming vibe of FR is very nice. I love that I can come on here, and feel free reply/converse with others! I just joined the site, and I already feel a part of the community! :)
vMyN6S3.png
@britneyrox I would like to enter. I love how easy it is to use. And that it is all dragons. And how nice people are.... Sorry more than one lol.
@britneyrox I would like to enter. I love how easy it is to use. And that it is all dragons. And how nice people are.... Sorry more than one lol.
@britneyrox

I would like to enter :3
My favorite thing about FR is the dragons themselves. Just the fact that I can dress them up and breed my favorite colors makes me a very happy person. X3
@britneyrox

I would like to enter :3
My favorite thing about FR is the dragons themselves. Just the fact that I can dress them up and breed my favorite colors makes me a very happy person. X3
tumblr_inline_nz41y8ULFW1s1m144_540.png1Wa1sIi.gif4bXey.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39